9.3

Although those people couldn't catch No. 06 in the end, they also missed the chance to meet him.

    Without this golden finger, Xue Mingjie could not get out of his body when he encountered setbacks in the early stage, and the people around him suffered heavy casualties. Even Wu Xiaotong was killed by Qu Qingshu early and found a chance to kill Xue Mingjie.

    Thinking of this, Bai Su tapped his knees with his fingers. So, which one of the two, Qi Yao and 06, is his lover?

    555 in the sea of ​​knowledge heard Bai Su’s doubts, and quickly said: "Host, the target is the experimental subject No. 06. Although he doesn't play much in the later stage, if there is no him in the early stage, the male protagonist will not be able to grow smoothly at the beginning. Got up."

    Bai Su nodded when he heard the words, and only then began to quickly merge the memory of the original owner in this world.

.In this life, Bai Su's identity is the leader of a small base, Pingcheng base.

    The original owner used to be a very good mercenary. After the zombie virus broke out, the original owner awakened the ice-type ability and quickly grew up.

    In order to protect his hometown well, he volunteered to join the government's army and stayed in H City, with his family and friends. Although the Pingcheng base is not large, it is one of the few bases in the last days that is more harmonious and peaceful, and more humane.

    In the original plot, Pingcheng Base was the one that the male protagonist had visited. The original owner is upright, and he has become good friends with the hero, and has helped each other several times. Later, because of the complete medical equipment, it became the research base for Professor Wu to complete the medicine for conquering the zombie virus.

.Originally, the Pingcheng base would become a glorious base for the research of antidote, but after the small world was distorted, Wu Xinrui learned that it might create an antidote to the end of the world, and sent a large number of supernaturalists. Destroyed here.

    They killed all the high-levels of the base and the superpowers, not to mention, and deliberately drove the zombies, so that the ordinary people in the base were also submerged in the tide of corpses.

    The wish of the original owner is to protect the Pingcheng base so that his family and friends can be safe.

    Facing such a wish, Bai Su would definitely agree, and he also believed that he could do it.

    It's just that things on the 06th are more difficult now. Bai Su feels distressed when he thinks that his lover has been living an inhuman life in the underground laboratory for several years. I just want to find him quickly, treat him well, and make him happy.

    "Then where is he now?".Bai Su eagerly asked 555.

    555 heard Bai Su's words and immediately began to search for the target. But after a while, the system said anxiously: "It's not good for the host, I can't find the specific location of the target.

    It may be because this is a world that has not been fully established, and the ways of heaven here are incomplete. The system is greatly hindered, unable to locate the specific location of the target. However, I know where the hero is now. "

    "You can't find No. 06, how can you find the male lead?" Bai Su frowned upon hearing this.

    "The male protagonist is where the luck of the small world lies. It is easy to find if you lock the direction of the atmosphere of the world, which is different from the way to locate the target."