9.6

The boy has never used chopsticks, but he can instantly recreate it perfectly when he looks at others. After trying twice, he can use it skillfully.

    I took a large mouthful of noodles with chopsticks and stuffed it into my mouth. The noodles were a bit soft and rotten, but the soft taste made 06 feel uncomfortable. With the same hot sausages, this is a delicacy that he has never tasted in his entire life.

    Speaking of it, for so many years in the laboratory, the source of his supplementary nutrition was nothing more than being injected with various nutrient solutions.

    But shortly thereafter, on the 06th, Bai Su took out the food from the pot and gave it to Tian Chi and the other two team members.

    what happened! Why did he give such a delicious thing to others! Shouldn't it all belong to the two of them?

.The boy was angry with some anger. The food he liked was eaten by other people, and he subconsciously wanted to monopolize it. He hoped that everything that was contaminated with this vitality belonged only to himself.

    However, I glanced at the people eating in twos and threes around me. Is this normal?

    Then if they stop it by themselves, will they think they are weird. The most important thing is, does Bai Su feel strange and hate himself?

    No. 06 didn't want to be disliked by Bai Su, his heart was depressed, and he felt that the noodles in the rice bowl were not as fragrant at first. My heart is empty and very uncomfortable, and even more still unwilling.

    So he speeded up his eating altogether, and wanted to eat as much as possible. At least, more than everyone else can eat.

.A bowl of noodles quickly reached the bottom. Bai Su didn't know the juvenile's careful thoughts. Seeing his appearance, he only felt that his child was very hungry, and his heart became more distressed. He hurriedly gave him a big bowl. .

    Seeing that someone over there took the plastic pancakes, he changed a bag and handed it to the young man, asking him to eat it.

    On the 06th, a bite of pancakes and a bite of noodles are full of enthusiasm. Bai Su felt more sad, and stretched out his hand to touch his soft hair, thinking that after returning to the base, he must get more delicious food for his little partner, so that he can make up for it.

    A stable and reliable man and a delicate and lovely boy sat together in a harmonious atmosphere, and the man watched the boy tenderly. A serious eating, a careful feeding, this kind of picture looks warm and beautiful.

.When the eating speed of the teenager on the side finally slowed down, Bai Su asked, "How old are you this year and what's your name?"

    He was stunned for a moment when he heard Bai Su's question on the 06. It was not that no one had asked himself this question in the past, but he had never answered it. Although he would mix into the crowd to observe them because of curiosity, he had no interest in talking with others.

    Only occasionally when facing the prey delivered to the door, he will have the evil taste of cat and mouse. Let them think that they have a chance to win, but in the end, they can only be killed by themselves with a face full of disbelief.

    But now, facing Bai Su's question, 06 feels at a loss. This person is different to him.

    Opening his mouth, the teenager subconsciously wanted to report his number 06. However, he soon realized that it counted as a name.

.It was indescribably weird, as if he and the person in front of him were not of the same kind, and there was a deep barrier between them.

    The boy felt a little uncomfortable, so he thought about the way people get along with him he had seen in the past. How can those good-looking men and women get their love for their attachment performance when facing the strong?