1.7

Luo Chenyu suppressed the emotions in his heart, bowed to Master Laohou and then walked towards his bedroom. It's just that along the way, his mind is full of Bai Su's figure.

    Last night, the two of them had an intersection as a last resort. But King Zhong saved himself yesterday, so why did he go to Lord Hou to help himself?

    Luo Chenyu returned to the room, and after changing the court clothes, he let all the people who served him go down. On weekdays, he doesn't like having others by his side, and prefers to be alone in the room. And after the early affairs, he even wanted to take care of his thoughts by himself.

    Only after the door was closed, someone suddenly covered his mouth from behind.

    Luo Chenyu was startled, and then heard a familiar voice from his ears and said to him: "Don't be afraid, it's me!"

.He recognized that it was Bai Su's voice at once, and the warm breath of the other party was confided in his ears. In this position, he was held in his arms by Bai Su half, which made him blush with unspeakable ambiguity.

    Fortunately, after Bai Su finished speaking, he quickly let go.

    Luo Chenyu turned around and saw Bai Su with a smile on his face, and said in surprise: "Why are you here?"

    It was only after being surprised that he thought that he was in the deep palace now, and it was sneaking in to see the other person in this posture. Where is the palace where he can sneak in at will, it is too dangerous.

    Luo Chenyu disapproved in his heart, but couldn't help but feel happy because Bai Su came to him specially.

    Seeing the joy in Luo Chenyu's eyes, Bai Su smiled, took out a box from his arms and handed it to him.

.He opened it and found that there were not only a row of silver needles in the box, but also various small medicine bottles, and he looked at Bai Su with some doubts.

    "It will take some time before you can move out of the palace. After what happened last night, I always feel that it is not safe for your Highness to stay in the palace. Especially in terms of food, you must pay more attention.

    These silver needles are all tempered with special medicines, and they can be detected whether they are drugged or not. There are also a few bottles of pills, which can be taken when necessary. Some are used to relieve the drug's properties, and some can be life-saving. "

    Bai Su explained the effects of these medicines to Luo Chenyu in detail, and these can be regarded as the secret medicine of the Bai family. At the border, there are many foreigners who want to kill the original owner. Various methods are commonplace, and the Bai family are a little more cautious. Now it seems that it is just right to give some to Luo Chenyu.

.Luo Chenyu didn't refuse Bai Su's kindness. Of course he knew the value of these things. In his current situation, he couldn't get such a good thing.

    These were all he needed, and King Zhong sent them for him. Luo Chenyu didn't know how to be grateful, and then he heard Bai Su continue to say: "His Royal Highness must be careful of Concubine De and the eldest prince. I suspect that what happened yesterday has something to do with them."

    "what?"

    Luo Chenyu was really surprised at this moment. In fact, he had been thinking about who did it to him, but he never thought that he would be the eldest prince. After all, the eldest prince always regarded himself as transparent in the past, and he never regarded himself in his eyes.