.After all, almost all of the people in this team are superpowers. They know that excessive consumption will indeed bring a serious burden to the body, but they have not seen the good and bad times like Qu Qingshu.

    And every time she took this woman, she didn't obey the instructions and went her own way, so that they not only did the work at hand, but also worked hard to protect her.

    They really don't understand, why did this woman go with them in the first place? Is it possible to deliberately harm them?

    At this moment, the traversing girl didn't care about other people's thoughts. After several missions, Xue Mingjie didn't encounter any chance, but his abilities improved a lot. Xue Mingjie was reminded by Qi Yao that he no longer believed in Qu Qingshu, and only told two or three most trusted people about the mutant plants.

    So Qu Qingshu didn't know the inside story, and only thought that the plot was strong, which made her angry.

.She hated the tasks outside the base, and she was tired of returning without success, thinking that maybe she could not get the chance of the male lead at all, so it was better to put her mind on other people.

    Anyway, she is a healer with a supernatural power, and she will be sweet and delicious everywhere.

    So Qu Qingshu proposed to stay at the base and do other things instead of following the team on missions. Those people were so happy.

    Pingcheng Base learned that her level was only one level, and even her ankle injury could not be completely cured or rejected, so she properly arranged another place for her. Let her stay in the base to treat other minor wounded abilities in exchange for achievement points.

    Qu Qingshu didn't like to practice, she wanted to find other healing powers to treat her ankle injuries, but there are only two healing powers in the base now. .They were still busy treating people who were seriously injured in other tasks, and they didn't have time to care for her idler, and she had to heal herself fully.

    After a few days of cessation, Qu Qingshu began to be unwilling again after eating coarse tea and light rice. She threw away the sweet potatoes in her hand, wondering how the people like Xue Mingjie didn't get tired of eating this kind of food every day!

    She wants to eat delicious food, dress well, and live in a beautiful house, so she doesn't want to live like this every day!

    The woman's face was full of unwillingness, and she suddenly remembered an idea that had been delayed before.

    Bai Su is the leader of Pingcheng Base. If he takes him down, he can walk sideways in Pingcheng Base. I won't say if I can live a good life, even the male protagonist who joined this base can only live by looking at their own winks!

    Thinking of this, Qu Qingshu decided to take the initiative. .She is very confident of her beauty, and she feels that a blind person like Xue Mingjie can let herself run into each other every day, as long as she is gentle and small, Bai Su will sooner or later fall under her pomegranate skirt.

    So two days later, Qu Qingshu carefully dressed herself and put on a white dress. I took the side dishes I personally made with the ingredients I exchanged for achievement points, and went to the place where Bai Su worked.

    It's just that the things she made sell differently. She is usually lazy and doesn't have much achievement points at all, and she can't change anything good.

    Qu Qingshu originally had a few crystal nuclei in her hands that were considered valuable, but they had all changed her useless clothes and cosmetics, and now she is basically poor.

    After a lot of effort, she made up her mind to use her face to support the scene. .He didn't even recover from his foot injury, so he rushed to find Bai Su, only to see no one after going there twice.

    After finally seeing Bai Su for the third time, the other party's attitude was still very cold, and he turned around and left when he said that he was busy.

    Where do women know that no matter how many worlds Bai Su passes through, he will only fall in love with one person. Even if the man is not Bai Suchuan to replace the original owner, the original owner's sexual orientation is also male, and he will definitely not be interested in a woman.

    Qu Qingshu gritted her teeth while looking at Bai Su's leaving back while holding the food box. She didn't think it was her own problem, only Bai Su's dull personality. Or because this is where he works and there are too many people around him, it is not easy for him to develop something in public and himself.

    So, at night, Qu Qingshu dressed up again. .This time, she put on a sexy black silk skirt and directly found Bai Su's residence.

    It was late when she went out, and the guards on duty near Bai Su's house saw the direction Qu Qingshu was heading, and some people smiled tacitly.

    But they knew in their hearts that this woman would definitely touch a nail. In the past, the men and women who used their bosses awkwardly didn't know how many men and women there were. The result was not all returned without success. They could foresee the dejected look of this woman.

    The door was knocked, and Bai Su, who had just had dinner, opened the door and frowned when he realized that it was the crossing woman outside.

    "What's the matter?" Bai Su said coldly.

    The woman flirted with her hair, pretending to be coquettish and said: "Can't you come to you if you are fine? I just want to come and see you, thank you for saving me last time..By the way, here is the dinner I specially prepared for you. "

    Qu Qingshu said, lifting the bag in his hand and looking at Bai Su affectionately. But then, she heard a crisp voice of a teenager from the room, saying: "Brother Bai Su, who is it?"

    Bai Su was a little nervous when he heard Mo Chen's question. He was worried that Mo Chen would misunderstand him. He wondered why this woman was still chasing home. He was so annoyed that he glanced at the woman coldly and pushed the bag she handed over. Went back.

    "No, please leave, don't do such useless things in the future."

    After speaking, the man closed the door with a ‘pop’. The door was only an inch away from the bridge of Qu Qingshu's nose, and she almost didn't snap her nose, making the woman subconsciously step back in fright.

.The injury on her foot was not healed, and she accidentally fell directly to the ground, and the food in the lunch box in the bag was scattered all over the floor.

    Qu Qingshu gritted his teeth angrily, seeing that the food that he had worked so hard for the whole afternoon was so spoiled. She also ignored the food in the bag, and faced the guard's gloating gaze, she got up in embarrassment and limped to the distance.

    There were other people in Bai Su's residence just now, and it was the voice of a young man, who would it be?

    Qu Qingshu was thinking about it, and when she was halfway there, several people appeared and stopped her.

    A woman with hot body and curly hair walked up to her, scanned her up and down, and sneered: "You are the new vixen, the woman who is pestering Bai Su every day?"

    Qu Qingshu looked at the two or three brawny men standing behind the woman, and knew at a glance that these people were not easy to provoke. .She was a little frightened, and shook her head quickly, but then a large bucket of stolen water was splashed on her body.

    I didn't know what was mixed in the bucket of water, there was a strong fishy smell, which was clearly the smell of excrement, which caused the crossing woman to retaliate immediately.

    When I finally got over, I saw the woman look at her contemptuously and said: "I don't take a picture of myself without peeing, to see what kind of virtue Zhang is, and I want to covet the leader of our base.

    You don't ask, who is Bai Su after all? I will put it here today. If you dare to harass Bai Su again, don't say that Tu Leyi is not polite to you! "
.