Even afterwards, Yan Xinjue was also favored by the famous National University of Technology because the original owner added his name to the production, and directly gave them two recommended places.

    Therefore, the original owner and Yan Xinjue went to the University of Technology together and became students of an enviable prestigious school. But Yan Xinjue not only thanked the original owner for this, but also intensified the occupation of the original owner's labor results.

    He kept squeezing various values ​​of the original owner, all kinds of professional assignments, papers, and research that needed to be completed, all of which were left to the original owner to do. The original owner was patient at first, but after arriving at the university, he slowly realized that this was wrong.

.The original owner has become better and better, and there are more people around him who want to approach him. His inferiority complex gradually decreased, he began to adapt to the world, and he had many classmates with good relationships.

    In fact, he always knew that Yan Xinjue used himself more. After having real friends, the original owner felt that he was stupid and decided not to help Yan Xinjue. But he still thought about the feelings for such a long time, persuading Yan Xinjue to work hard on his own, or to have the real ability to learn.

    But the words of the original owner made Yan Xinjue angry. He had already regarded the original owner as his own, and he would come and go if he recruited them, and he wanted to rely on the original owner to win the gold medal in a competition he had just participated in. In this way, he can get a place for exchanges with famous universities abroad, so he can't accept that the original owner wants to get rid of him.

.At the beginning, he begged the original owner with good words, but when he saw that the original owner was determined, he began to insult him and even hated the original owner. After seeing the original owner simply leave, he was angry and found someone to beat the original owner.

    However, the original owner had suffered a lot from childhood to support himself, and his physical fitness was very good. The few gangsters I found couldn’t deal with him. Seeing this man was really a hard bone. One of the gangsters picked up an iron rod and hit the back of the original owner’s head with a heavy hand, even with just one blow. The man was beaten to death.

    After learning about this, Yan Xinjue was in a panic for a while, but Xiao Yuzhen spent a lot of money to get these gangsters to commit crimes to him, and Yan Xinjue escaped legal sanctions. The original owner died unjustly and resented Yan Xinjue very much in his heart.

    Therefore, the original owner's wish is that a hypocritical villain like Yan Xinjue will be disgusted and rejected by everyone, and will not be happy in his life. .At the same time, although he has despaired of his mother, he still yearns for family affection. He wants to have relatives and friends who truly care about him, and have a home of his own.

    After seeing what happened to the original owner, Bai Su also hated Yan Xinjue even more. This person not only harmed Yan Shengchen but also the original owner, just as vicious as Xiao Yuzhen.

    However, the original owner was too indulgent in Yan Xinjue because of the lack of affection at the beginning, which was also a big mistake. It seems that unknowing people is very likely to harm me.

    After checking the timeline, Bai Su crossed over the stall. The original owner had already met Yan Xinjue and had done a lot for him. But now that he is here, if this person still wants to rely on himself to win the prize and get the escort, it is simply a dream.

.Yan Xinjue was one grade higher than the original owner. Seeing that the original owner and Yan Shengchen were in the same class, he said a lot of bad things about Yan Shengchen in front of the original owner on weekdays, which caused the original owner to have a bad impression of Yan Shengchen.