The original owner has been studying hard and wanted to be admitted to a good school, but also to make his mother look at him differently. Although the original owner didn't say anything, he actually yearned for family affection very much.

.But who knew that after he was admitted to Shenglin College, his mother's attitude towards him still remained unchanged. Even after hearing that the school would exempt him from tuition and miscellaneous fees and give him a scholarship every year, he did not even give him living expenses. The original owner felt very sad about this.

    Although his grades are very good, they are not top-notch. The scholarship given to him by Shenglin College is only 5,000 yuan each year. Even if the tuition and miscellaneous fees are exempted, some daily necessities such as food, clothing, housing and transportation still need to be purchased by themselves.

    After the grandmother passed away, the original owner had no pension to make up for. You have to study and live, so you don't have to pay. So besides going to school, he often does odd jobs or sells waste products to make money.

    The original owner rarely buys anything other than the necessities of life, and he hasn't bought new clothes for a long time. .But even so, his life is still very difficult.

    Shenglin College is an aristocratic college. The snacks and lunch on campus are not cheap. The original owner can't afford to eat at school at noon, so he brings some steamed buns and pickles to satisfy his hunger. Because he was worried that others would laugh at him, the original owner would eat these things quietly every time he hid in no one's place.

    Compared with those glamorous young masters, the original owner is a bit inferior, so he spends his days alone at school. There are no other relatives or friends, his world is lonely.

    Only once, his school uniform pants were accidentally torn when he was moving something, and he was laughed at by the people around him. When he met Yan Xinjue who happened to be passing by, he saw it and pretended to say a few words for him. After that, the original owner has been grateful to Yan Xinjue.

    Later, every time the original owner met Yan Xinjue, he would pay more attention to him. .The original owner didn't cover it very much, and this was naturally discovered by Yan Xinjue soon.

    Yan Xinjue knew that the original owner's grades were good. Although he disliked the original owner's shabbyness in his heart, he took the initiative to say a few words with the original owner. The original owner thought that the other party regarded him as a friend and cherished this relationship very much.

    After discovering the importance of the original owner, Yan Xinjue began to use the original owner to do things for himself. Because Sheng Lin's happy students not only look at their usual grades, but also care about their ability to practice outside of class. If you want to go further with good grades, you can take the initiative to do some practical projects and submit various reports to prepare for the pass.

    The original owner not only has good grades, but is also a very thoughtful person. Not only the various research reports are perfect, but he is also very good at making various small mechanical works. This is also the result of the targeted training of their children who were admitted to Shenglin College after being tested.

.The mechanical works made by the original owner every semester will win prizes to win glory for the school. Yan Xinjue borrowed the light of the original owner and also proposed to participate in extracurricular research and forwarded all the research reports to the original owner. He also asked the original owner to make various entries for him, and relying on the original owner to win many awards.