CHAPTER 40

I woke up with a jerk and immediately i looked around for Zain. He wasn't in the room but I'd seen him. Hadn't i?

"Have I been hallucinating?" I mumbled to myself.

'No seher. He was real.'

I got up from the bed and ran to bathroom. The door wasn't locked, so i opened it and no one was there.

I heard the door knob and i walked out of the bathroom. Here he was looking at me, while holding a tray of food.

He put it on the table and i ran to him and hugged him. "Where were you all night?" I asked, weeping on his chest.

"Seher, i --"

"Have you not thought about me. How would I be thinking. I've been waiting for you all night." I sobbed and closed my fists around him firmly.

"I went to out of town for some important work. I thought you'd be in class, so i hadn't called you. But after a while my phone dead and then i thought, you'd be sleeping and before you wake up, i reached to home already."

"I hate you...i --" i cried.

He carried me in his arms and i wrapped my hands around his neck and hid my face under his neck.

He placed me on the bed and i wasn't going to leave him, at all. "Seher..." He held my hand and made me sit.

He wiped my tears with his thumbs and caressed my hair. "I'm okay Seher. I'm here in front of you. I'm always here for you, with you."

"I'm Sorry for making you cry. For talking to you so rudely and for doub--" before he could finish, i kissed him; a small kiss, just to stop him. To not let him feel like burdened and embarrassed.

"Sushh!...let bygones be bygones." I said and smiled at him. And put my hand on his cheek. "I adore you Mr. Zain".

"I love you too." He grinned and held me in his arms.

"Come. First eat and then sleep." He ordered and i nodded, without an argument.

.........

I opened my eyes into his and i found him, leaning on my side, holding me.

He smiled as he looked into my eyes "did you get enough sleep?"

"Hmm." I hummed and sat on the bed. "I'll be back." I said and walked to the bathroom.

After taking a warm shower, i walked out, drying my hair with a towel.

Zain looked at me and took his steps towards me. My heart skipped a beat and i stood there. He came closer and wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer.

I felt my cheeks heat up and i looked straight in his eyes.

"Surprise!!!" We heard a loud shout and i immediately pushed him. We looked at the person, who disturbed our sweet moment; she was the same girl, I'd seen before, with Zain.

He ran to her and hugged her. Anger started build in me as i held the towel tightly.

"I missed you!" Zain said and stared at him, though his eyes weren't looking me.

"I missed you too." She pinched her cheek like a baby.

Zain looked at me, grinning from ear to ear "She is Vronica, My older sister."

'what!!'

I got embarrassed at myself and looked at her. "She's Seher. My Wife!" He said to her, like he owns me.

"I'm sorry for ruining your moment." She said in a sweet tone and i found her, a kind person.

"It's Ok ---" i tried to overcome her awkwardness, but Zain interrupted. "Yes you did." He narrowed his eyes at her

"Sorry." She rolled her eyes and they both laughed.

I looked at them like an alien, didn't know what's all this happening. Since I'd been in a very big misunderstanding about her and Zain. And I felt so sheepish at myself.

"So now, I'm going down. You carry on." She gave a smug smile and winked at him. As she walked out and closed the door.

I got all the thoughts i had in my mind when I first saw them both together and thought rubbish.

Zain strolled at me "so where were we?" He said, naughtily.

"No where." I rushed out of the room, throwingy my towel at him -- giggling.

I walked down and helped mom.

At night, after having dinner, i helped in taking dishes in the kitchen.

"Let me help you." Vronica -- i didn't know what you call her -- said, while i was washing the dishes.

She helped me in placing them at their places. " Thanks." I thanked her, with a smile.

"You're lucky, you know right?" I knew what she was talking about and I felt my lips curved into a smile and i nodded.

She told me her story and how she got here and became Zain's older sister, not by blood but by heart.

And i found her more kinder than before. She talked with me so nicely, just like a sister and somewhere I felt bad about what happened in her life, til he met Zain.

We chatted and laughed, while we're talking about Zain and his weird behaviours and all.

"What's going on here?" The man in our talks, came and asked.

We smiled, looking at each other and then at him. He raised his eyebrows, in question and we said "nothing. Just girls' talks." And winked at each other.

"Fine. But if your work is done, so..." Vronica gave my answer before me.

"Sure... she's all yours." She said and pushed me to him. I felt my face got red. But my husband winked at her and pulled me out.

........

"Zain..." i whispered. He hummed as he was lying beside next, holding me firmly into him.
And his eyes closed.

I turned to him and we're just an inches apart. I caressed his face with my fingers and ran them in his hair.

"What are you trying to do. Turning me on?" He gave a slay smile. And i found my heartbeat raced. I blushed and wrapped my hand around him and buried my head in his chest.

Whatever happened in our life: Me and Zain,  at the end we became start loving to each other with all our hearts. Never knew this could happen, as we hated each other and it could be anyone in our lives but we.

But this was our fate, who made us together even though we never wanted. But if I'm being honest, we never actually hated, but deep inside there's a some kind of attraction towards each other.

Every time when we looked at each in past, we wanted to hate but love. But cause of so many misunderstandings we stopped ourselves everytime to coming close to each other.

Maybe that's love and I felt proud that I loved a best person, I've known in my entire life -- who cared about me more than myself. And loved me more than himself.

"I love you Zain." He leaned over me and pulled me.

"I love you too."

                     ~~~THE END~~~
______________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Thank youuuuuuuuu soooo much to each and every single person who read my book!!!!!

This was the end...i hope you all liked it or maybe deep inside loved my work and Zain and Seher and Abeer.

This book will always have been special to me since it's my first time writing.

Thank you Once again. I don't have words to describe my happiness, thanks alot everyone 🥺❤️.

........

Hey guys! I've finally made an Instagram account... ( gifi.reads ) please give me some suggestions on what I should post on it???