CHAPTER 14

WRITER'S POV

They dressed up in some casuals and went to the car.

"Bhai, can you do me a favour?" Sadaf asked.

"Of course." zain replied, confusingly.

"Can we take seher with us." Sadaf requested. Zain's eyes widened in anger. Sadaf saw him but she pleaded " please bhai, for me". She showed her puppy face.

"Okay, but if her parents won't agree." Zain tried to not let seher go with them.

"But at least first we should try". Sadaf said.

"What's going on here?" Abeer and Sonia came and sat in the car.

"We were talking about, how to make Seher's parents agree, so they can send her with us." Sadaf said. Abeer smile grown up like if he was a kid and someone told him that he'd a chocolate for him. Zain saw him through the mirror.

"That's a very good idea." Abeer agreed but Sonia didn't want seher to come with them.

"I have a plan." Abeer said curiously. He told them his plan and sadaf agreed with him. Zain and Sonia didn't say anything.

Sadaf called Seher, and put the phone on speaker. "Hyee seher".

"Ohh hii sadaf, how are you?" Seher replied.

"By the way you didn't wish me". Sadaf teased her.

"Wish?" Seher repeated.

"Yes, today is my birthday." Sadaf said with low voice, so she would be seem like she was upset with her. But in reality she was giggling and put her hand on her mouth. Abeer laughed too with muted sound. Zain smiled but he turned his face to the window.

"I'm so sorry, no one told me. Infact, it's all Abeer's fault, he didn't tell me about your birthday." Seher apologised and complaint.

"Ooo hello madam, it's not my fault
 You didn't pick my call." Abeer shouted from the back seat. Zain smiled turned into frustration.

"Hoo..my fault--" sadaf interrupted seher and said "Ohh guyzz, stop it, could you both fight later, now listen to me".

"Okay". Abeer and seher said simultaneously.

Zain's  frustration was getting high as the second passes.

Sonia was continously rolling her eyes on every word seher was saying.

"So seher, would you like to join us for club." Sadaf asked.

"What! Club". Seher exclaimed."i would love to But my parents won't allow me to go to the club."

"We knew this, That's why we have a plan for this". Sadaf told her.

"Plan?" Seher asked.

"Soo...we are coming to your house and we would say that Dadi has sent us to pick you; because today is my birthday and she would love if you come to our house." Sadaf told her.

"But--" seher tried to say something, however sadaf stopped her and said "please seher, please, for me".

"Okay". Seher agreed and Sadaf and Abeer gave hi-five to each other.

"Okay so we are coming". Sadaf hung up the call and Zain drove off.
,
,
They went to her house. Zain denied to go in and same as sonia, she also said, she would wait here, in the car.

Abeer and sadaf knocked the door, nervously. Aasma opened it and welcomed them in the house with a smile.

"Assalamu alaikum aunty, uncle." Abeer and sadaf greeted Aasma and Asad, who were sitting on the couch.
"Waleikum assalaam." They replied with a wide grin.