CHAPTER 23

After saying what she wanted, to Zain; which he deserved, Seher walked to the closet. There were also the  clothes for her, as sonia  was about to marry zain. She picked a suit; a long pink kurti with white palazzo and a veil. And went to the bathroom.

Zain walked out of the room, as you all know that it was the first time of him; he didn't utter a single word to seher. Only because he was ashamed for what he did and said; which he should he should've been.

Seher came out of the bathroom after taking a shower and looked around the room but zain wasn't there. "Ohh...maybe he's gone for meeting some other girl." She said sarcastically, but deep down this sentence of her, made her heart clenched.

She went down and saw rukhsana, sitting    on the couch. A wide smile grew on her face and she ran to her. "Dadii...!"

Rukhsana smiled and hugged her. "You okay, my child." She asked.

"Forget about me, tell me that you are alright or not, and look at this, it must be hurting." Seher lightly touched the bandage with her fingertips.

"Ouch!" Rukhsana teased her.

"Ohh I'm so sorry." Seher said worriedly.

Rukhsana laughed and said "I'm kidding. I'm absolutely perfect."

"Alhamdulillah." Seher thanked god.

"First, have some breakfast, then i have something to talk to you." Rukhsana whispered. Seher nodded and smiled.

"Good morning seher." Ameena, Adeel and Haider wished her.

"Good morning bhaaabhiiii." Sadaf teased her. Seher and zain narrowed their eyes at her and she giggled.

"Morning everyone." Seher replied with a grin.

Sonia's parents had some work, so they left to mumbai with fahad and uzma. They also asked sonia to come with them but she denied. And they did not want to force her.

Sadaf had told Abeer everything about last night. And he wasn't happy at all. But he didn't want to show his sad face, so he smiled at seher.

Seher knew that Abeer had gotten upset but she had nothing to do. Zain saw them smiling  at each other, he tightened his fist under the table and calmed himself.

Zain stood up in between the breakfast because of someone's calling and left from the house.

"This boy is always lean in work." Ameena complaint. "Don't make yourself worried about this seher."

Seher looked at Ameena and nodded with a hesitating smile.

'Worry!?
About him!?
My foot!!'

"After breakfast, you should start getting ready for your reception function for today." Ameena said to seher.

"Okay aunty." She replied.

"Now I'm your mom too, so call me mom, okay?" Ameen told and asked.

"Okay mom." Seher smiled.

They all had their dinner, Seher helped Ameena in cleaning the table.

Seher insisted Ameena for helping in kitchen.
There were also the servents for work, so Ameena denied her.

Seher and rukhsana went to her room; Zain's room which was also her now. Before sitting on the bed Rukhsana locked the door, so 'no one' could eavesdrop them.

"Now tell me dadi, why did sonia do this to you." Seher asked, concerned and angry on sonia.

"How did you know that she did this." Rukhsana asked confusingly.