CHAPTER 36

SEHER'S POV

I woke up and looked around as i felt Zain wasn't there next to me.

I got off from the bed and walked to the bathroom. I thought that he must be showering but he wasn't there too.

I looked at the clock and it was 9 in the morning. "Ohh shit..i missed my classes." I groaned. "Wait! Today is sunday!" I sighed. that's why he didn't wake me up and also because i was so upset yesterday. I frowned as i remembered what happened last night.

I took a shower and changed my clothes. I went to the hall.

"Good morning dadi." I smiled at dadi and she smiled back. I thought to tell everyone about dad since we're family now.

I walked to her and sat beside her. "Where's zain dadi?" I said.

"Ahem ahemm..someone is not getting able to make herself stay away from her husband." This girl sadaf..i tell you.. i glared at her and she giggled...wait let me correct myself not only she but everyone.

'Why did you ask that question idiot seher..ofcourse he must be gone for work.'

My cheeks got red -- what..ohh why I'm saying this as i didn't have mirror. I said that because I felt the heat which was coming from my cheeks; like they were burning.

"I don't know by the way where he is." Dadi shrugged. "If Anyone knows where is zain? So tell his wife, she's getting impatient."

Wowww..i didn't expect this from dadi.

"Dadii..you too." I lowered my eyes and blushed. if eyes have the power to destroy then it would have been the deep hole in the floor yet.

'I'm regretting for asking that question now.'

"No...i too haven't seen him today." Mom said "i thought he must be in his room."

Now i knew where he was. A smile grew on my face.

'ohh my dear husband...why are you so caring.'

"Dadi.." i thought to tell them now.

"What happened child." Dadi asked in concern.

"Dad got a heart attack last night." I told them and my vision got blur.

"Ohh god..is he okay?" Dadu asked worriedly.

"Yes dadu he is fine now." I assured them and they took a breath of relief.

'Seher ... you're so lucky to have this family.'

"Could we go to meet him?" Dad (father-in-law) asked.

"Maybe he would get discharge today, then we can go to meet him." I told them.

"Okay kid. Tell us when he get back to home." Mom put her hand on my shoulder "and don't worry he'd be healthy soon." She gave a assuring smile to me.

"Insha'Allah mom." I smiled but my heart was  nowhere in peace. It's not only because of dad but mom too. I knew that she would be worried too as she's my mom.

'Like mother, like daughter.'

I was worried about her health too. I loved my parents most in the whole world. They are my life, my everything.

"Seher bhabhi...." i heard sadaf's voice "you okay?"

I looked at her and nodded. She hugged me and smiled.

"Mom...could i go to the hospital to see dad." I asked, i knew that they wouldn't deny but they too were my parents and you've to take permission from your parents before going anywhere.