CHAPTER 22

Seher gestured her hand at sadaf to give her phone. Sadaf gave her phone to seher and she dialed Abeer's number, and put the phone on speaker.

"Abeer...." zain said as he saw his name on the screen.

"Zain bhai" Abeer said

"Where is dadi?" Zain asked, hurriedly.

"Dadi is fine now. She is resting right now." Abeer told him. They all took a deep breath of relief and he also told zain the hospital's name and hung up.

"I'm going to see dadi." Zain said and ran to his room; he couldn't go in sherwani. He changed hurriedly and left to see Rukhsana after gave a last stare at Seher.

Ameena held seher with her hands and took her to Zain's room. "Don't worry, everything will be fine soon." She murmured, while walking upto the stairs.
,
,
,
"Sorry Aasma, for what happened today." Ameena apologised.

"No, it's not your fault or anyone's fault, it was just a fate." Aasma held Ameena's hand and smiled.

"Don't worry about seher, I'll take care of her like my own daughter." Ameena assured them. Asad and Aasma took sigh of relief and thanked her.

"In fact she already a part of our family." Haider said, so they both wouldn't bother for their daughter.

"And we'll always be with her like her own family." Now Adeel assured them.

"Thank you so much." Aasma and Asad thanked them and tears fell from Aasma's eyes.

Now her daughter was not longer live with her. From now on this was her home and as a mother, she was happy; for seher as her daughter got such a good family. And a bit sad that now she wouldn't have anyone in her house who would irritate her and bother her.

And the situation, in which seher got married, was also making her upset.

......

ZAIN'S POV

I reached to the hospital and went to the room, where dadi was admitted.  I opened the door and saw Abeer, sitting on the sofa. And dadi's eyes were closed. I saw a big bandage on her head and my heart clenched.

Abeer saw me and stood up "zain bhai.."

Dadi opened her eyes as soon as she heard my name and looked at me.

"Dadi..why are you always make me worried." I ran to her and hugged her slightly.

She patted on my arm and chuckled "because i love to see that how much you care for me."

"You're still in a funny mood." I narrowed my eyes at her.

"I want to talk to zain." Dadi said, while looking at Abeer.

"Okay, then i go and eat something first, I'm starving." Abeer frowned and left from the room.

I sat on the chair beside dadi and held her hand in mine.

"Sorry zain." Dadi said in a low voice.

"Why, why are you sorry! It's not your fault, not at all." I said looking at her.

"I made your wedding a game." A tear rolled from her eye. I wiped it from my fingers and said "It's okay dadi, i believe in everything you do."

"Seher has no fault in this, she did what I said. She risked her life for me. I don't think we can find a girl like her anywhere." Dadi told me.

 i drowned in a guilt for what i said to her, how i humiliated her in front of her parents and everyone. And the way she had been sobbing, was now eating me inside.