CHAPTER 7

After getting fresh, Zain changed his formal suit into a kurta-pajama. He got out of his room and his eyes searched sadaf's room. he saw her room open. He remembered that when he came in the house, he didn't see her. While on other days whenever he came home, she always hugged him and talked to him about her day.

So, he walked to her room and looked, she was standing back facing him. He sneakily went to her and lifted her, holding her waist by his hands and spinned her around.

"Aaaaa!!!" seher shouted. He heard her voice and understood that she's not sadaf. He put her down and they faced each other.

She...

He...

Before any of them say something, they both got shocked after seeing each other. They never expected that they would meet each other any day.

"What the hell are you doing here?" zain snapped at her.
"How dare you talk to me like this, i can ask you the same question. What the hell are YOU doing here?" seher snapped back.

"This is MY house!" he shrieked. "Now, what were you doing here, huh, stealing something." zain got totally mad.

"How dare you, calling me a thief!" seher felt so low on his statement. Zain grabbed her wrist tightly and fritted "What's in your hand, show me". Seher tried to get his hands off but his grip was strong.

"What's wrong guyzz?" sadaf ran to seher and zain and looked at them. "Bhai, leave her hand".

Sadaf had never seen her brother like this; the way he was behaving with a girl, he had never hurt any girl like this in his whole life. It was shocking for sadaf of seeing him this much angry at a girl. He was a sensible person and always respected woman/girl.

Zain left her hand and sadaf apologised to her. Seeing her apologised to seher, zain was confused and frustrated. He didn't want his sister to say sorry to this girl.

"Seher, you go , I'd come in 10 minutes." sadaf passed a smile at her hesitatingly and seher nodded after giving a glare at Zain.

'Worst human being'

When seher left from the room, zain asked "why did you apologise to that girl?"

"Bhai, you never talked to anyone this cruelly!" Sadaf frowned. "You know her?" She asked.

"I asked WHY DID YOU APOLOGISE TO HER?" Zain tried to control his anger, not lashing out on his sister.

Sadaf knew her brother never got angry on her and he never said anything like this.

What happened to him?

She took a breath and told him about seher; how she saved Rukhsana's life and how she became their family's  favourite. And then she heard someone was calling her, so she left from the room.

All the while, zain was in his deep thoughts. He  didn't understand that the only girl he hated in his life till now, was the one who saved his grandmaa; the person who he loved the most in the whole world.

On the other side, Seher was bursting in outrage, the boy she never wanted to see again, was there in front of her few minutes ago.

.......

After all the discussion, they decided the marriage date which was after 15 days.

Uzma and her family thanked them for their hospitality and left from there to their house after hugging and bid a bye.

The elders were already gone for their beauty sleep. But the youngsters were there, already planned not to go to sleep tonight. Because everyone except 2 persons ( i won't  tell you the names, let see whom you guess ) wanted to share time with seher and make her felt like her own family.

They laid the sheet on the floor, on the terrace and sat in a circle.

"I have work,so you guyzz enjoy." Zain stood from there but sadaf held his hand and pulled him to sit beside her. He didn't want to deny his little sister, therefore he sat and sighed.

Seher was sitting beside sadaf on the other side, Abeer was sitting beside seher, then fahad and then sonia who was sitting next to zain.

"Seher, how did this happen?" Abeer muttered in concern --- while no one was paying attention; looking at her wrist, which was covered with red fingerprints.

He held Seher's hand into his and took her downstairs after excuse others and also telling them the lamest excuse in the whole world.  "excuse me guyzz, actually i want to go to washroom and seher also feel thirsty, so we come in a little while".

Zain was watching them and he knew that it was just an excuse, he stood up in rabidity and followed them.

"Bhai, zain bhai, now where are you going?" Sadaf called his name but he didn't listen.

"I think, I'm  thirsty too." sonia said, tried to stood up but sadaf held her and gave her the bottle of water; which they didn't notice before.

......
Abeer took seher in the kitchen, took an ice tray and started rubbing an ice cube on her wrist -- gently.

"Who did this?" Abeer asked, and firsr time since they met Seher saw his face was full of rage.

"No one, i was hurt by mistake." seher lied, trying her best to not to look into his eyes.

Abeer raised his eyebrow. "Really, you got fingerprints on your wrist by mistake, hmm". He was mocking her because of the worst lie.

Seher lowered her eyes and smiled. Abeer said confusingly "now why are you smiling seher ma'am".

"Nothing." she tried to hold her blush.
Abeer raised his eyebrow and took her hand in his, pulled her towards himself. "Nothing, hmm". He said innocently.

Seher pushed him; not so hard. "I gotta go." She said and walked --- more like run -- out.

Abeer ran his fingers in his hair, took the ice cubes tray in the fridge and went from there, smiling like a Cheshire cat.

Zain had been watching them and his blood-boiled in anger. he tightened his fist and punched the wall with his full strength.

"I thought, maybe she has improved now, but people like her never change!" Zain hissed and left.

______________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I know this chapter was short but next one will be longer.

so... why were they shocked..?? hmmmmmmmm..... did they ever meet or was there something else???

Now thankyou all. Lots of Love❤.