CHAPTER 27

While everyone had been chatting.

"SURPRISEE...." Aryan ran to Zain and hugged him. Zain was in complete shock, not because Aryan had come here to meet him but because now he would see seher and she would see him.

Aryan tightly wrapped his arms around zain and he hesitately patted on his back.

"Assalamu alaikum everyone." Aryan greeted the people in the house with a wide smile.

"Waleikum assalaam." They replied and he hugged them one by one.

Sadaf took a glass of water for Aryan and he gulped it in a breath.

"How has been your london trip?" Adeel asked frankly.

"It's been stressful and a bit enjoyable." Aryan shrugged and sighed.

Zain was sitting next to him and he was engrossed in his thoughts. He wasn't even listening to him.

"Where is my bhabhiii...?" Aryan teased him and asked. Zain chocked and coughed.

"Okay okay..your wife, happy now!" Aryan joked.

"Wait, I'll go and take her with me." Sadaf said and walked upto her room. Zain had wanted to stop her but he didn't know what excuse would he give.

"Bhabhi.." sadaf knocked the door and seher opened it.

"Come in." Seher said and smiled.

"You need to come with me. There is a guest, Zain bhai's best friend; Aryan bhai. come he is calling you." Sadaf said and pulled her hand towards the stairs.

Zain had been looking at stairs and he saw seher was descending on them. His heart started beating. he was thinking that now Aryan would start to hate him when he got to know that Zain's wife was actually Aryan's ex, who betrayed him.

"Here, Aryan bhai.." sadaf shouted and Aryan looked at seher and she looked at him.

They both smiled at each other. "Assalamu alaikum." Seher greeted him.

"Waleikum assalaam bhabhi." Aryan replied and smiled.

Seher sat beside rukhsana. "By the way, i have to say that your choice is perfect zain." Aryan tapped on Zain's back.

Zain's got bewildered, he wasn't getting anything single thing. He knew that Aryan and seher were not acting in front of him, and why would they. infact if Aryan had any problem with seher then he would've said it out loud, but At least he would've said this to zain. Zain hesitated and smiled at him.

"What's your name bhabhi." Aryan asked.

"Seher." Seher replied with a smile.

After that Aryan had some snacks --  because he was starving -- with talks and so much laughter.

After talking with family; Aryan, zain, sadaf, abeer and seher went upto the terrace.

"And you know what bhabhi. One day, when we were kids, a dog followed zain; and he was running like he had to win the marathon, because he's worn a red shorts only." Aryan told seher and teased zain. Seher laughed out loud and they shared a hi-five.

Zain glared at seher and she tried to stop herself from laughing. Aryan told so many old memories to seher and seher couldn't stop laughing.

'what the hell is going on here. Are they acting, no, why would they.'

He was getting jealous, seher and Aryan were behaving like best of friends and now he felt like a extra person there.

Abeer and sadaf also enjoying and laughing with them. But only zain was confused; he had not been getting anything, anger and jealous with both of them.