CHAPTER 16

ZAIN'S POV

I woke up in the morning, with the sound of my phone ring. I cut the call and sat on the bed. Last night memory rushed in my mind, when i saw, that man phone buzzed and it was showing the name of seher. I didn't want to pick up call, and i walked out of the hospital.

"Why this girl is everywhere around me." I said, irritated with this.

......

TWO DAYS LATER, we all were sitting together after having our dinner. It was like our family thing. Sometimes, we sat together and talked about any random things with lots of laughter and all.

"Baby, stop using this phone and talk with us". Sonia pulled my phone from my hand and this was completely annoying. I fist my hand in anger. Everyone was looking at us, and i didn't want to ruin everyone's mood.

Dadi looked at me, i knew that she got my anger, i looked at her, she slightly shook her head and i calmed myself. And smiled at them.

I took my phone politely from sonia, while calming myself down.

"Ahem Ahem..." it was sadaf, "i think we all should go now." Sadaf said naughtily.

I narrowed my eyes at her and gave her the death glare.

"I...i was kidding." She giggled nervously. "Let's change the topic."

"Have you talked to seher." Sadaf asked to Abeer.

"No." Abeer replied. "Actually since two days."

"Yeah...i also didn't talk with her since two days and she isn't even replying my messages." Sadaf said worriedly.

"Why didn't you both tell me this before." Dadi jumped into the conversation as you know that 'this girl' was her favourite.

How could she be everyone's favourite. I didn't  even like that girl. But this time i knew that what's the matter. Why she wasn't picking up the calls and replying to messages. It's good to hear that at least she cared about her family.

"Call her again, and put the phone on speaker." Dadi ordered sadaf and she called her. After four-five rings, she picked up the call.

"Hye seher." Sadaf said.

"Hii sadaf." Seher said in a dull voice.

"What happened kid, are you okay? Why are you sounding so low?" Dadi said as soon as she heard her voice.

"Dadi... Assalamu alaikum." Seher greeted dadi.

"Waleikum assalaam child, now tell me, why are you sounding so low?" Dadi asked again.

"Nothing dadi, I'm okay." She forced a laugh.

"Seher -- if you love me then tell me, and if not then it's okay." Dadi threw her emotional blackmailing. My sweet dadi was a drama queen by the way.

"Of course i love you, my sweet dadi." She said the same words that i always say. "Because i haven't slept for 3 nights."

Everyone was listening to her. "Why, are you okay?" Abeer and my mom asked simultaneously. See, i knew that, there was something magical with this girl.

"Abeer....aunty? I'm absolutely fine everyone. But it's my dad." Her voice lowered as she said the last sentence.

"What happened to him?" Dadu asked.

She told her about the accident and also that someone saved him and surprisingly she was  praising me indirectly.

"If she got to now that I'm  that person, and she was praising me, she'll kill herself at first." I murmured to myself, a light grin spread on my face.