CHAPTER 26

Zain went to pick seher on time.

Seher came out from the gate and looked at Zain's car and she recognised it.

"Come saba I'll drop you. It's getting late, Aman is also not with you." Seher said but saba hestitately looked at her, and steered at the car through her eyes.

"It's okay. Let's go." Seher held her hand and pulled her with herself.

Seher opened the back seat door for saba and gestured her to sit, saba did as she said and seher herself sat on the passenger seat.

Zain didn't say anything. "I thought it's getting dark---" seher said but zain interrupted her. "It's okay. I know it's not good to go home alone for a girl."

Seher got amazed because she didn't expect him to say this. "Thank you". Saba said and smiled "by the way I'm saba." She gestured her hand to him. Seher raised her eyebrows at her.

"I'm zain." They shook their hands and seher was looking at them with wide eyes.

"So where do you live saba." He asked, while driving.

"She's ----" seher tried to tell him but he cut her "i don't think you're name is saba." He raised his eyebrow.

Seher glared at him and he laughed under his breath. saba chuckled and told him her address. Zain and saba talked to each other on the way to saba's house and seher was busting with anger. She felt betrayed by her best friend; who had told her to stay away from him and now they were talking like they had been friends since so long.

They dropped saba to her house and she waved at them. But seher didn't wave back and she was sitting in outrage.

As soon as they reached home, seher went out from the car and shut the door with a thud sound.

Zain knitted his eyebrows and murmured "What's wrong with her now."
,
,
,
"Traitor saba." Seher fretted in anger, after changing her clothes and moved to the bed.

"He never talks with me like this, always shows his anger on me and now he was behaving like a sweet person in front of her." Seher gritted her teeth.

Zain came in the room and took off his tux.
He looked at seher, who had already been glaring at him.

"What!" He raised his eyebrow. She turned her face and covered her face.

"Bizzare girl." He mumbled.
,
,
,
"So what's the plan?" Anam asked. Anam and sonia met in the restaurant for planning to ruin Seher's life.

"Maybe death." Sonia smirked. Anam's eyes widened because she only thought to debauch Seher's life but never thought to kill her.

"But isn't this too far". Anam said.

"Far...aaahnnn...never...it's not too far. You know how it feels when i see them looking at each other and behaving like lovers. I hate her. She divested my zain from me. And now she's his wife." Sonia said in frustration. "I won't leave her at all."

"you are with me in this or not?" Sonia fretted at Anam. Anam nodded and she smirked.
,
,
,
As usual, zain dropped seher to college. And after she went in, he moved to his way.

"Where's saba?" Seher asked to Aman, who was standing outside the class, waiting for seher.

"She has some work in home." Aman replied.

"Ohh..okay." seher said and they both walked to the class.

Day passed..

Zain reached to college before time. As there were a bit time to over the classes, he parked his car on the corner side and came out to wait for seher.