Chapter Forty Two: Give and take

Ares

By the time I left my office for the final time tonight, the house was quiet and settled. The hallways dark expect for the streak of light of Aleksei's room, his lava lamp night light burning bright and I peek to see him asleep wildly on his box car bed I paid some men to put together, Major ears peek in the dark from his spot lazed at the end of Aleksei's bed.

My own bedroom is dark, and slightly cold from the open window. Lilith's red hair sprawled across my pillow illuminates in the moon light and I take my time to admire her while I shed my clothes.

Her porcelain skin, soft and heavenly to the touch as I slide into bed beside her. Firey hair tickling my chest as she rolls over, green gems fluttering to our clock on her bedside table before scowling at me.

"It's three in the morning Ares." Her voice was husky and rasped with sleep.

"I'm sorry love I got caught up in paper work." She hums, dainty soft fingers reaching up to rub the side of neck before yanking me into a searing kiss.

"I missed you." She murmurs against my lips, it was rare Lilith ever took control and lead a kiss. I never pushed her for more, I could wait light years for this woman, I wasn't with her for sex but her kisses were like getting a sip of water when I've been thirsty for years.

"I missed you too little fo-" My words are muffled, her soft lips pressed against mine. I'm shocked as she throws a leg over mine, pushing me down down a hand on my chest and the other tangled in my hair emitting a groan from my throat. She was moving fast unable to give me time to catch up, one minute her tongue was in my mouth and the next she was leaning up taking off her shirt. My hands grab her wrist, confusion drawn across her face as I stop her from shedding my shirt.

"What's wrong?" She ask, green eyes searching mine frantically.

"I was going to ask you that." I answer, cupping the side of her face as her green eyes dance in the moon lit room. She smiles softly leaning into my palm, her hand flat against my steady heart that was beating just for her.

Lilith leaned down, her hair brushing over Ares face as she smirked seductively. "Ya knochu otdat' tebe vsego sebya." Her husky voice whispering softly in my native tongue makes my body vibrate in response. My hands slide from her wrist, tugging her shirt off myself, red lace bra sprung free and the rest of her illuminated.

"Are you sure? We-" I pause at her narrowed gaze, eyes swirling with heated lust but she scowls at me.

"I'm not fragile Ares, I trust you a-and-" she stops, eyes intense with emotion and I cup her cheeks her eyes drawing me in as my heart thuds in anticipation.
"All my life people have taken from me, I've never had the option to give, everything always been taken from me. Please, let me give you this- I love you Ares." My chest seizes for a moment as a tear slides down her face. Eyes filled with emotions I thought would have taken much longer to achieve.

"I've loved you for a while now Little fox." I confess, trying to catch my breath as a seductive smile slides across her face, her eyes shining with lust and mischief.

"Show me."

My chest rumbles at the tease but this time I don't hold back my urges, Gripping the base of her neck I yank her until her breast press against my chest, lips locked with mine and I grunt as she moans into my mouth.

Flipping so I'm hovering above her, pulling back slightly taking in her swollen pouty lips, creamy breast swelled in the tight red fabric and I now notice her matching red underwear, my shirt being her sleepwear.

"You're gorgeous." Her face flushes but she doesn't squirm and hide, because Lilith is different, despite her past and battle scars she came out strong like a Phoenix. Growing with her pain instead of letting it over grow on her.
I bring my lips to every scar I can see, placing light kisses over the raised angry looking skin. Watching in awe at her body's immediate reaction to me as a goosebumps trail after me, pulling back up I dip for another kiss. Dragging down the her neck I was lost her in sounds and moans, her fingernails digging into my shoulders as I continue my assault down to the valley of her breast.
Yanking the fabric, I catch the peak into my mouth before she even registers her breast is exposed. Her back arches into my hands as her fingers clutch my hair, my other hand working it's way between us sliding into her panties.

"Fuck." The filthy words slip from her mouth as she throws her head back, as I massage the bud of nerves. I could feel the blood in my body rush south as pleasure and ecstasy danced across her beautiful face. Mouth open in awe, hooded eyes with furrowed eyebrows, her hands find their way back my shoulders as her body shook with her first orgasm.

"Ares." I grin as my name seems to spill from her lips uncontrollably.
"Hmm." I hum as I lean up, quickly unclamping her bra as she comes down from her high.
"Take these off." I chuckle as she reaches for my boxers.

"Patience little fox, I'm going to give you everything you ask for." I grin as her eyes darken, leaning back down she locks our lips as she lift her hips to help me slide of her underwear. Now stark naked underneath me, I resume my journey down her soft body, placing a kiss on each breast before sliding lower.

A hand on each thigh, I can feel Lilith tense slightly and when I glaze up she's looking at me worriedly.
"M-my scars." She whispers, lust dimming slightly and I immediately come back up to her face, peppering kisses over her delicate features.

"I don't see your scars, I just see you Lilith. Trust me, I've got you." I wait until she nods, before we fall back into each other, lust and love over taking anything and I watch in amazement as Lilith let's go, her body molding with mine, our sounds dancing in my ears as I feel her nails rake down my back.

"I love you Lilith."

"I love you Ares."