Chapter twenty three: Liliths Demons

Blinding pain adorned every aspect of Amelias body as she was finally coming too, Her head throbbed painfully as she narrowed her gaze into the dark.
"What the fuck?" Amelia was a skilled killer, has never missed a target and never been in a fight long enough for her to lose. Until Sin.
It was a shock, the once unrecognizable little girl she used to have a hand in torturing was no more, in her place stood a demon, blood thirsty and unforgiving. The look in Sins eyes had scared her, but she wouldn't let it show. Sin was nothing more than the broken little girl, she just needed a reminder. Amelia nodded to herself, unaware of the two brooding men in the room. Apollo's leg now properly wrapped with a slight limp but the pain was nothing new to him, instead it only spurred in on further, eager to uncover the truth for Sin. His new found respect for her, wasn't unnoticed or unappreciated by Ares.
"My woman has brought to my attention you have her son." Amelia body reels at the deep voice that cut through the darkness, squinting against the glare of a sudden light flickering on. She gasped, her jaw clicking with the motion, her face paled as she looked into the eyes of the devil. Having expected Sin.
"W-what?" She stuttered, unsure of herself now. Apollo stalked forward, smirking as the woman tried to shrink herself in the chair she's strapped to, she whimpers out as his fingers sink into her hair, tugging the matted mess back.
"The boy. Where is he?" He spits, quite fed up with the woman, there was three names left on the list and then they could finally resume business as normal.
Sin had been a plot twist no one was ready for.
"It's dead." Amelia hissed, against better judgement she spat at Ares shoes, the blood mixed with spit splattered against the grungy floor.
Without hesitation Ares raised his palm, the skin on skin contact echoed around the room but the sting in Amelias jaw from the back hand was resonating. She paused, her head snapped to the side as stars danced in her vision.
Apollo fingers tighten in her hair, "The boy." He edges, Amelia only shakes her head. Tears pooling in her eyes, The brothers felt nothing and the woman before them quaked.
Was this satan in human flesh? Carnage and death on legs?
"Why her?" Ares clipped, the question has been dancing on his tongue since the woman was dragged into their custody. The only victim Sin has ever left alive long enough for questioning and Ares had questions the gaps in Sins memory couldn't feel.
"Why not her?" She grins but amends her words as Apollo rips her head back, forcing her to look into the glimmer eyes of her attackers. "Speak or I'll start cutting you limb from limb." He growled in her face.
Gulping past the lump in her throat Amelia spoke.
"I wasn't brought into the project until she was thirteen." Ares body bristled with rage at how she spoke of his woman's torment, a 'project'. He scoffed out loud.
"Lucian said the girl needed to learn discipline." She paused as Ares let out a deep rumble that sounded like an animalistic growl. "I swear I never touched I- the baby. The boy didn't come Til years later-" Amelia mind tears, memories of that time creeping back in. "Time in that cellar moved quickly." She murmured more to herself.
"Whose the father?" Apollo spat, Ares didn't think or care much about the father. Only that someone had had his woman in such intimate ways, but the boy was his just as much as Sin. They belonged to him, with him.
"I-I don't know, I was only ever aloud there for short intervals of time and once she gave birth Lucian stopped all contact." She rasped as Ares grabbed for a rusty knife off the table, it was filthy and looked as though all the blood from its victims was still stuck on to the metal.
"Tell me, Amelia, Is the boy still alive?" Ares sneers her name like filth, and to him, that's exactly what she is. Taking part in destroying a girl before she was even put together, Ares would really havoc on these monsters and once this was over he would sweep him woman away to the farthest tropical island.
Focusing back into the task at hand, having some difficulty removing his fantasy of Sin in a bikini with clear water lapping at her porcelain skin.
"I-I don't know, I swear it." Amelia pleads, unaware that despite her pleas, there would be no mercy given here.
"I'm going to keep you alive-" her body says with false relief, "only because I know you're lying and my woman would have my head if she wasn't the one to rod the earth of you." Amelia can hardly breath with the way her body tenses at the threat in his tone. The shivers than run through her at Apollo's dark cackle.
"One more question." Ares growls, Amelia flinches, did I have a choice in answering?
"Her name. Explain."
"She was born Lilith, Lucian said she was a Sin, and we should address her as such." Her answer disgust the brothers, growing up in the mafia they've encountered all kinds of horrors, even with the short time their mother was in their lives before taken she kept them as sheltered as she could but, they were meant to be Dons.
Amelia didn't feel the pain at first, then like a volcano it erupted up her thigh and scattered down her calve muscle. The rusty knife sticking out like a bloody, filthy promise.
Ares was going to send every last one of Lilith's demons straight back to hell.