A Fallen angel

The dwarf looked at Lydia and how she has beaten up an ICe Minion. She was out of breath and looked behind her and noticed the dwarf. She looked at the frozen people then at him, she asked him if he did that. He raised an eyebrow and said in a very disrespectful way yes.

Lydia cracked her fingers and told the dwarf that he should unfreeze them before he makes a big mistake. The dwarf initiated Lydia, Lydia sighed and began to throw fireballs at the thing, the dwarf dodged every single one he then ran towards Lydia and kicked her in the stomach.

She fell on the ground but stood up instantly, she wiped off the blood that came out of her nose, and told the dwarf that she was a very competitive fighter, the dwarf formed a clock-like nunchucks in his hands and began to swing it at Lydia, Lydia smirked and ran towards the dwarf she jumped into the air and landed on her feet, the dwarf then asked her what kind of trick was that. Lydia chuckled and told the dwarf that he needed a better eye, the dwarf took his backpack off and saw that his crystal was gone he looked at Lydia who was holding the crystal in her hand.

He told her that she should give it back, she looked around and nodded her head no, she then told the dwarf that he will suffer just like her, he saw that she was going to crush the crystal he ran up to her and tried to grabbed it but failed, she crushed the crystal and who made a huge force that pushed the dwarf and Lydia to the ground, the people who were frozen unfroze and fought again, Lydia walled to the dwarf and picked him up he then told her that he will behave, she chuckled and told him that she wasn't done, she inserts her hand into his chest and pulled out his heart. She lets him go on the ground and watched him disintegrate.

Derek was face to face with his son Stiles, they fought and bite each other but when Derek threw his son against a tree he felt that someone climbed on him, he smelled it was Melissa and tried to get her off but then she grabbed his neck jumped off him to the ground and broke it, one wolf saw that he died and howled to the moon, Lydia and her sister noticed and saw the dead wolf body, they ran up to him but when they tried to find a pulse they were too late there wasn't a pulse, Lydia then ordered the wolves to kill Melissa, Melissa looked scared and saw that most of the wolves began to surround her, one wolf bit her in the shoulder than on the ankle multiple wolves slashed and bitten her.

Nyx then saw that Stiles stood behind her, she looked at his eyes and told him that she was sorry she gripped around his neck and broke it, the wolf turned into a human form that was Stiles, he stood up from the ground and asked what was going on Lydia told him that she will tell him after the fight, he looked behind him at the fight and turned into a wolf, he joined the fight but now Lydia has to break it to him that his father was dead.