Prom Night

Three days later and the votes were in, with twenty one votes was Clarke, twenty five was Nyx, thirty two votes were Stiles. And with fifty five votes were Alison and Lydia. And now it was up to the hole school to decide at the end of the day which one whould be the winner for their prom theme.

As of the fight and the voting, the Principal told that the group should go back to regular classes when the voting ends, because it was Friday Clarke, Nyx and Lydia had the same classes and Stiles and Alison had their separate classes.

10 Periods later

It was finally time to find out which one had won the theme for prom. The Principal counted all the votes and there wasn't a surprise that Lydia won the theme for prom night. The group also established that prom will attend before graduation. That was about two weeks full of work and learning because of the hole safety precautions thing Salt Lake cities High school couldn't wrote their finals.

As of a week full of learning there were one lucky Student whom didn't have to take Biology and that was Nyx. Nyx discussed with the Principal during the lockdown that he had to give her the test at home, and so he did he sat and watched Nyx wrote the test at their house.

The weekend

During the weekend the group had lots of fun, they binged watch some of their favourite series and movies. And at Sunday they were at the twins lake house, but it didn't go all good because Lydia was in their parents room. It gotten more badly as there was a note, Lydia read the note and went full demon Witch, because the note was the final words of her mother and father when they decided to leave Salt Lake City, but that wasn't all because the parents left the twins in Salt Lake city because the parents knew that their future was to protect Salt Lake City.

It took Lydia a few hours or so to calm down. And when the group left the Lake house, Clarke and Stiles had a hole hour of an make out session in her room. Clarke was also ready to move on from the hole Ava story. She then went downstairs to meet the new maid called Nancy.

At the end of Sunday the group thought of a hole big plan to set of fireworks at school, and so they did. Stiles and the other senior boys got fireworks. And after the hole set up of fireworks they lighted them all. As most seniors they looked at the fireworks and kissed their beloved ones next to them. Clarke and Stiles kissed, Lydia and Aiden her high school Werewolf crush, Nyx and Summer a witch. Alison didn't have any one to kiss so she just watched all of the other seniors making out. The night went smoothly and they all had a great time.

The group had a lot to do but before they went on with the hole prom thing they had to wrote their finals first, they started with English on Monday and ended with Biology on Friday. Threw the hole week and finally the prom setting was done, all that was left was food, drinks and even more decorations.

The second week went loudly, because prom was near they counted down the days for graduation and prom.

2 Days left Before Prom

Two days were left before prom and Nyx, Lydia, Alison and Clarke went to do some Shopping for clothes and accessories. As for Stiles he was with Aiden, Cole and Andrew for their suits and special stuff to give to the girls.

As the day went by very quickly it was the last day to wait for prom, the Principal decided that the students could get the day off, because then they could get ready for prom. It was really important for the seniors and more important towards Lydia as she planned and decorated the hole thing.

Hours were left until prom Official started but as Lydia looked threw the hole place to look if everything was alright Alison came up to her and told her that she has two celebs to join the prom. Lydia asked her which celebrities was it, but Alison told Lydia that she couldn't say who it was.