The Road Trip (Part 2)

The next morning when dawn formed, Lydia came out of the house with two bags on her shoulders, she packed it in the back of the car, and went back in the house. As Clarke arrived at Jens house she waited for Lydia and Keith, about five minutes later Clarke saw that Keith walked towards her. Clarke rubbed her eyes from fatigue. As Clarke and Keith waited for Lydia they heard a struggle sound inside of the house as the two from outside walked into the house they saw Lydia was trying to get Nyx of the stairs by pulling on her legs, Clarke looked at Keith then back at Lydia, Clarke asked Lydia if she needed help, Lydia on the other hand was startled when she heard Clarke's voice.

Clarke again asked Lydia if she could help her but Lydia ignored Clarke for the second time. Keith on the other hand began to walk onto the stairs to help Lydia carrying Nyx. Keith took Nyx's shoulders and Lydia took her legs, the two worked together and putted Nyx on the back seat, Lydia closed the door and asked if everyone was ready to leave. Clarke nodded her head as did Keith as well. Keith and Lydia climbed in the front were Lydia was driving and as for Clarke she sat with the unconscious Nyx by her side at the back seat, as for their bags it was in the back of the car.

Lydia stared the car and drove out of the highway, one full hour passed and the three of them sang songs like there was no tomorrow.
About two and a half hours later, Lydia stopped, she and Keith switched places. Then they were back on the road. One hour passed then another with many songs and food in the car, then finally Nyx woke up from all of the ruckus and sound that was in the car, she rubbed her eyes and asked the three were they where. Lydia told her sister that they were going to get Alison at Seattle. Nyx asked again why Alison was in Seattle, Lydia replied that it was a long story.

When Lydia and the other three arrived at Seattle
Pacific Highway and Sumas border they saw that the sun was beginning to set, Clarke asked how many hours was left of the journey. Lydia replied that the only hard part was to find Alison and let her get back to Salt Lake City.