Illusions and Time

The night was very dark, there weren't anyone in the streets during the winter of India. As the group departed with Kori from her flat they began to walk to Kyle's house that was only around ten to fifteen minutes away from Kori's flat, Alison asked Kori why they couldn't used her car, she replied that during winter a small percentage of cars engines work properly. The group walked in silence passing houses as they went. When they arrived at a big iron gate, Kori told the others to stay back about 20 steps backwards, Nyx asked Kori that they wouldn't be taking orders from her but when Nyc looked at the group they were about twenty steps behind Kori.

The group tried to watch what Kori was doing, they saw that there was a red dot flashing on top of the iron gate, Kori sighed and looked down, she said to herself that children will run but they can't hide all supernatural ears will bleed, she continued that she is the sister of the powerful mother Banshee and father Banhee. When Kori said that sentence her long blond hair turned into a silver white and her white Latin skin formed into white as paint. Her eyes grew silver the red dot flickered three times then turned green, the big iron gates open and Kori returned to her normal form. She looked at the group and told them that they should come in. Kori walked past the iron gates and the four caught up quickly before it shut.

Alison was bit confused but didn't worry, as for Lydia she asked Kori how she has gotten past the big iron gates, Kori replied that half of India knows Kyle because he was a time wizard but not only that he made big money while he played hero for about five years or more, Lydia interrupted Kori's story of Kyle and asked her why did he play as a hero, Kori went on and told her that when Kyle used his time to bring back people from the dead as a request from the people he had gotten himself cursed, his power was weaker and would have side effects Kyle then locked himself up in his mansion and was never seen again, Kori continued that they can only pass the gate if they shown their true form towards the camera, Lydia was in awe about Kyle and his life story. The group arrived at Kyle's mansion, they walked on the stones that was laid in the garden. The five stood at his front door, Kori knocked on the door, nothing. She knocked again and again and again and by the fourth knock the door open, there he was Kyle Mason the time wizard, he was twenty nine at the time. Kyle looked very tired in his Pjs. He asked them if they wanted to come in, the five agreed and walked in the house.

Kyle made some tea for everyone and called them to the dining room, Alison was fast asleep on the dining table. Kyle settled on his chair and asked  Kori why she needed his help. Lydia cutted Kori off and asked Kyle if he had a spell book that could help them teleport back, Kyle asked how far do they wanted to teleport, Lydia replied that they want to teleport back to Salt Lake city, Kyle sighed  and told them that he could maybe have one, Lydia thanked him and asked him if he didn't have any extra clothes for them because she couldn't feel her feet after a while.

The group came back to the dining room which fresh new clothes on, and Alison was wide awake, Kyle came back to the group and told them that he has a Crystal for their travel, Lydia thanked him and tried to take the Crystal but then he refused to give the crystal to them. He said that he will not hand his crystal to them because it will brake, Nyx tried to negotiate with Kyle but then he slapped her in the face. Nyx told lydia that she needs to leave the room. Lydia told the others that they should leave because Nyx was very angry. Nyx pointed at Kyle's throat, he began to choke, Nyx's eyes turned bright and as did his, the two stood still both calmly after a few minutes Kyle began to scream of terror, Kori asked lydia what was happening, she replied that Nyx was torturing him. A few seconds later Nyx released Kyle from her torturing, he threw the crystal one side and ran away, Kori was mad and told them that they should be punished for what they did, Nyx took the crystal and took Lydia and Stiles' hands which were connected to Alison's, she replied that Kori should stop being a bitch for once in her life.

Kori couldn't believe her ears but when she whag to return an insult The four were already gone.