Dwarf Trouble

Author Note: I am so sorry for the late update. I will post every Friday-Sunday. Vampires and Werewolves are back from its big break although it wasn't a big break but hope You enjoy it. 😁
______________

The four fall from the sky and hovered over the ground when Nyx exclaimed a floating spell. As the spell wore off the four fell on the ground face first. Stiles looked around and saw the crystal lying against a rock. He stood up and picked the crystal up in his hands, he began to walk back to the others that started to get up from the ground. As Stiles walked to the group he stopped, his eyes didn't move he didn't breathe he completely froze. Lydia looked at Stiles and asked him if he was okay, but he said nothing. Lydia poked his cheek also nothing happened. Nyx screamed out of the bleu that Lydia should stay away. Lydia went back and asked why? Nyx told her that she should look at Stiles' leg, Lydia looked at Stiles' leg and saw a tiny creature with glowing purple eyes, a white bow tie, and a formal suit. Lydia told the two that the thing was a Time dwarf, it was very rare Lydia added.

The Dwarf was about 18 inches tall like any other dwarfs, it had a backpack that looked like a clock.

The dwarf began to walk towards the girls, as he walked closer towards them, the girls walked backward so that the dwarf couldn't catch them. The Dwarf stopped and walked back to Stiles, it took the crystal out of his hands and began to run, Lydia told Alison to turn after the thing. Alison ran after the dwarf, he was much faster than a normal dwarf, Alison caught up and tried to grab the creature but then she tripped over a broken branch.

Alison ran back to Lydia and Nyx to tell them that she lost the Dwarf but then they asked her if the dwarf was the one tied up on the tree. Alison sighed in relief and nodded her head yes. Nyx looked at the dwarf she began to examine it. Alison and Lydia looked around the woods, they didn't know where they were. Nyx finally knew what the creature was, Nyx told the two that the creature wasn't a normal dwarf. Lydia asked her what type of dwarf was it then, Nyx replied that it was a Golden Time Dwarf if was one of the rarest Dwarfs there were, she continued that the thing has powers like freezing time, creating portals to other eras, and many more, she added that its weakness was teardrops and politeness. Lydia asked nicely if she could have the crystal back. The dwarf sighed and showed her that the crystal was in his pocket. Lydia took the crystal out of his pocket and gave it to Nyx. 

Lydia only knew one thing about the Golden Time dwarves and that was they didn't talk much, because one to ten words is too much to say. Lydia asked again politely if he could unfreeze Stiles, the dwarf's eyes glow and he unfroze Stiles. Lydia untied the dwarf but she handcuffed him onto Lydia. The four walked out of the woods, Stiles was fine he only was in shock, as the four reached the end of the woods they saw they weren't in the real Salt Lake City anymore, because of the newspapers flying by they were back in 1980.