Chapter-32

Thank you so much for waiting patiently!

My dear commentators, your comments make my day so please comment later if you are not able to comment now. It would mean the world to me❤ and try updating your wattpad too.

Please check the recap chapter, so you would get a clear understanding of what's happening.

Inline comments are love💜

.

.

Writer's pov:

Vikram gulped and turned to see his father. Sivakumar, teeth grinding and jaw clenched he stared at his son in anger. The earlier happiness and pride that shined in his eyes disappeared and was now replaced with pure disappointment and anger.

Earlier that morning, Vikram received an email from a company expressing their wish to purchase royalty on his final year project. When his family and friends heard it, they were on cloud nine and very proud of him. His mentor asked him to bring his parents to sign the contract.

And his father apologized for being harsh with him and gave back his mobile phone, not before warning him to keep his relationship low-key for now.

If he completed his UG with flying colors, he would approve of his girl of choice. That's all it took for Vikram to cry like a baby as he hugged his father and repeatedly thanked him for agreeing. Their parents' approval means the world to them. Well, Hari too permitted him to bring Harshisha out on a date in the evening. Everything went well.

Every-damn-thing. Until he heard,

"Macha! Nee Appa aga porra da!"

(Dude! You are going to be a father!)

'What the fuck, dude!' Vikram inwardly cursed as he glared at his best friend, who smiled at him sheepishly and descended the stairs slowly. Gokul's body visibly shook as he glanced at Sivakumar.

"Appa, he is kidding!" Vikram stated, not believing that Gokul would forget his father's visit to their college and yell something like this openly.

"Is this a topic to kid, Vikram? Is this how I raised you?"

Vikram shook his head, his hand raising to hold his father's arm, but before it could come in contact with his skin, Sivakumar moved back in anger.

Frustrated, Vikram glared at Gokul to explain. If he heard this someday in the future, he would be over the moon but not now. Maybe, after marriage.

'Yeah, yeah, only after marriage.' Vikram nodded, the corner of his lips lifting in a smile as he imagined their marriage. Their marriage. He and Harshitha.

"Oh, sir ku sirupu vera varudo?" Sivakumar sarcastically asked when he saw a smile appear on his son's face. "So he is telling the truth then? Did you impregnate that girl Vikram?" He angrily questioned.

(oh, sir has the nerve to smile?)*(1)

"Uncle, uncle. I'm just kidding. Nama Vikram apdi pannuvanna, sollunga? Yaru payan avan!" Gokul cajoled, winking at Vikram slyly when Sivakumar puffed his chest in pride unconsciously. He continued, " And Vikram and Ha-" Gokul stopped when Vikram stepped on his leg before he could utter her name.

(Would our Vikram do something like that? Tell me, uncle! Whose son is he?!)

"Ahem," Vikram warned, slowly releasing the pressure off his foot.

"Vikram and who?" Sivakumar pressed, staring straight at him to continue.

"What I'm telling you is, Vikram and I would never break your trust, uncle. I would surely look out for him. If you want me to spy on him, I would surely do it for you, uncle." Gokul blabbered, his hands shaking in his pocket nervously as they waited for Vikram's dad to nod or to say something.