Chapter-13

Inline comments are love. 💜

.

.

.

.

Writer's Pov;

Harshitha excused herself from the living room as her phone rang from somewhere else. She searched for it as it kept ringing, cursing inwardly as she finally found it under the bunch of the shopping bags.

Dhanya/ Harshitha

"Hellooooo Bestieeeee." She winched, moving the phone away from her ear as she walked towards the dining room and took a seat on the chair.

"Why it took so long for you to answer the call, madam? Are you busy romancing with Vikram anna?"

"Ahem ahem, Hello dhanya! and please don't blabber as soon as someone attends the call. What if somebody from my family took the call?" Harshitha greeted her best friend, whisper-yelled the last past, passing a nervous smile at Vikram's mom, who took a seat opposite her.

"Okay, sorry lam keka maten, seri sollu enna panra? busy ah?" (okay, I will not ask sorry, so tell me, what are you doing? busy?)

"Busy lam illa, just watching a movie, nee enna panra?"(I'm not busy, just watching a movie, what are you doing?)

"Hmm, I'm getting things ready for the photoshoot. Are you free this weekend? I want you to model for my traditional garment."

"Hmm, I am free. What's the theme this time?"

"Bridal theme, If Vikram anna is also free, can you ask him to model with you? I will give you the pictures for free. You can consider it as a pre-wedding gift from me. Ahh, I'm so excited to see you both in bridal costume."

"Dhanya! Don't get ahead of yourself. I didn't even agree with modeling, and you are asking me to ask him."

"My dear best friend, It is your duty as my bestie to model for my clothes, and you don't have the choice to refuse too!"

"Seri! when is the shoot?" (Okay)

"Friday?"

"Friday ennoda cousin sister ku kalyanam di, Thursday veh elarum kelambi poiruvom." (It's my cousin sister's marriage on Friday di, we will go there on Thursday itself.)

"Apo, nalaiku okay ah? enaku monday photos submit pannanum." (Then, is tomorrow okay? I have to submit the photos on Monday.)

"Wait, amma kita ketu solren." (Wait, I will ask my mom)

"Maa, Dhanya wants me to model for her clothes. Can I go to Coimbatore tomorrow?" Harshitha asked her mother, who is sitting on the porch with the other elders.

"Okay, but when will you return. Today is Monday. If you go tomorrow, most likely, it will take a whole day to complete the shoot. Next week panren nu solliru."

"She has to submit her work by next Monday, ma." Harshitha replied, giving a pleading look at her father to convince her mom.

"Sakthi, let her go. I will pick up her at night." Krishan persuaded his wife. blinking at his daughter in assurance.

"Why the double work? Ask Dhanya to come here and stay, you can shoot at our fields and it has been a while we saw her. We will drop her at her home when we go to Prathi's marriage." Thatha exclaimed and continued his night walk.

Yours from Birthजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें