Prologue

"Oi Pondatti, ena eppo kalyanam pannika pora?" Vikram asked her as he tightened his arms around her petite frame gently.

(Oi Wifey, When will you marry me?)

"Vikram, We haven't even completed our studies." Harshitha giggled, turning around to face him.

"I'm tired of keeping our love secret baby." Vikram kissed her forehead softly and sat down on the floor, pulling her to sit on his lap. They just sneaked into the terrace after everyone went to sleep.

"Just a few more years Vikram, We have waited this long, just a few years," Harshitha whispered and snuggled closer to him as they looked at the stars.

This is not an incest story. It is legal to marry your cross cousin in some states of India.

If you don't like to read something like this, then this is not a book for you. Hate comments will be deleted!

Join the Sweet love story of Vikram and Harshitha. This story is about two cousins in love and how they try to keep their love secret from their family. "No Heartbreaks or No separation". I don't want to write a sad story as we already have enough in our life. It's a lighthearted love story with sneaky little kisses and hugs. You may blush or get butterflies reading this story.

_____________________________________

DISCLAIMER

English is not my first language and I'm trying my best to improve my writing skill so please point out the mistakes if you find any.

This story is purely my imagination, not a true story, and not intended to hurt anyone or anybody's feelings.

This story belongs to me, so DON'T COPY, If you find anyone copying please inform me. Copyright with all rights reserved 2021 ©

Every picture used in this book is not mine. It belongs to the respective owners.