Chapter-9

Long time no see *laughs nervously*

Hope you guys remember me and our couple's story.

Sorry for the very late update. I know you guys are done with me but please do read the writer's note at last.

Inline comments are love💜

.

.

.

Writers Pov:

"Vihaan! keep the bowl on the table!" Lakshmi ordered her grandson, who looked at the bowl of homemade Gulab Jamun like he starved for days without food.

"Patti, Ivlo kasta pattu senju eduku nama avangaluku kudukanum." Vihaan whined, looking at her with a puppy eyes.

(Grandma, why do we have to give them these?)

"Kanna, our guests both have sugar. Only their daughter will have it, so you can have them after they leave." Lakshmi consoled him, who still looked down but, his face lit up as he heard her words.

The whole house is bursting with excitement, As Lakshmi Patti's only sister's daughter's family will be arriving that afternoon to give the marriage invitation. After 20 years, this is the first marriage in their family. Everyone is so happy hearing Prathyuksha is getting married.

Prathyuksha is a journalist in the India Times. She is sweet yet very bold. The cousins enjoyed her company whenever they meet them at any family function or festival.

Everyone is busy preparing for their arrival.

The men went to get chicken and fish for lunch, and the ladies busy making sweets with the boys helping them.

And the girls are sleeping.

"Kanna Vikram, Go wake the girls up. they didn't even eat breakfast." Radha requested, frying the pakodas in a medium flame. Vikram nodded, washing his hands.

He climbed the stairs taking two steps at a time with a smile on his lips. Gently knocking on the door, he waited for them to open the door.

"Vihana, Harshitha! are you both up?" Getting no response. he raised his hands to knock again, but Harshitha opened the door with a smile.

"Good mor-" She opened her mouth to greet but got interpreted by Vikram's lips. Her hands clutched his shirt as he kissed her gently. His finger playing with the wet strand that stuck to her neck. Placing one last kiss on her forehead, Vikram moved back with a grin.

"A good morning indeed," Vikram smirked, looking at her dumbfounded expression. Vikram looked at her adoringly. She looked cute, her face fresh from the shower with her wet hair tied up in a towel.

"Vikram!" Harshitha glared at him playfully, allowing him inside the room. Vihana was asleep, hugging a pillow tightly as she snored softly.

Ignoring him, Harshitha stood in front of the mirror, applying moisturizer.

He leaned against the wall beside her trying to get her attention but failed as she kept ignoring him.

He smirked as he caught her staring at him through the mirror. He observed her as she removed the towel from her head and started drying it gently.

His body froze a second as he smelt her shampoo as she walked past him to get her shawl. He shook his head to get his mind out of the gutter. 'If only they were alone.' he thought, looking at Vihana's snoring figure with narrowed eyes.

"You know staring is rude. right?" She teased him, braiding her hair skillfully, enjoying his undivided attention.

They only get some alone time like this or going out lying to their parents, but they love those sneaky hugs and stolen kisses in the corners.