Chapter 6

I forgot to update yesterday coz I went to a 'SOPE's birthday party conducted in CBE and look what I brought from thereヾ(≧▽≦*)o

Finally a BTS merch. I'm so happy that I got happy tears after I entered the party.

Harshitha's Pov:

"Are we going out after dinner?" I asked Vikram, changing the topic from Arjun.

"Yeah, give me your gold chain."

"Huh?" I looked at him confused.

"I have a plan." He grinned.

I removed my gold chain and gave it to him, he put it in his pocket and said." Keep your phone with you and be in the living room itself."

Before I could speak, I heard Vihaan calling me from the distance.

"Harshi! Harshi!"

"You go inside, I'll come in a minute." Vikram leaned down and kissed my temple.

"Okay, come soon." I squeezed his hands and left from there.

.

.

"Vihaan I'm here."

"Harshi where were you? I was searching for you everywhere. I went to your room but, only Viha was sleeping there, and why are you coming from the backyard?" Vihaan's questioned me as soon as I neared him.

"Vihaan slow down! I heard some sound, so I went to see what it is." I answered him, patting his arms to slow down.

"Okay come inside, It's so cold out here." He exclaimed, rubbing his palms.

"Vihaan, it's not even winter and you are saying it's cold," I exclaimed, shaking my head at his words.

"I think you and Vikram anna would have been born as penguins in your previous birth, you both don't even feel cold."

"Whatever you say." I shrugged, removing my slipper by the door.

I entered the kitchen to see mom and aunt chopping vegetables.

"Hello, thaikulamehs." I exclaimed loudly, hoping on the countertop near them. (motherhoods)

"Vaa marumagaleh." Athai welcomed me, making me blush. (Come, daughter-in-law)

"Harshi, where is Viha?" Amma asked, washing the carrots in a bowl.

"She is sleeping ma," I answered, taking the carrots from her hands and started chopping them into cubes.

"She seemed so tired today Anni." Amma wondered, looking at athai.

"Her period is due in two days Sakthi, added to that our car broke down halfway so, we have to take the bus and walk home from the bus stand," Athai explained, keeping the pan on the stove.