Chapter-19

Hello guys, If you are following me, you would have known that Yours from Birth was copied and uploaded on other scam websites. Not only mine, but thousands of Wattpad book was also stollen and uploaded there. 

I nearly cried when I got this news (may look dramatic to some of you) but it's my hard work, where I spent sleepless nights writing it. 

So please don't copy someone's hard work. And please let the author know if you find their book plagiarized or uploaded on another website.

Follow mexCherryBlossomx__. So you would know if I post any info about the updates!

Check chapter 18 once before reading this. some of you were skipping chapters. You'll not understand if you skip!

Happy reading! Not edited!

Inline comments are love. 💜

.

.

.

Writer's pov;

"Come." Radha dragged her son away forcefully as Vikram tried to remove his arms from her hold. Vikram gulped as his eyes met his darling's watery eyes. He shook his head, signaling her not to cry, to which she nodded, wiping her face with a sad smile.

"Maa, why are you dragging me?" Vikram complained as she kept walking without answering any of his questions.

Surprised, Vikram raised his eyebrows as they entered Prathyuksha's study room. There he saw her standing near the window, speaking to someone on the phone.

Her hands picked the loose thread in the curtain as she nodded from time to time. Her eyes glanced at the son and mother duo as they entered her study, signing them to wait for a minute; she continued her conversation on the phone.

"Okay, I'll inform them."

"Hmm, I miss you too. See you on Sunday!" Prathyuksha hung up the call. Her cheeks blushed as the mother and son looked at her.

"Ahem, I called Siddharth and spoke about what happened down now. He said we would file a complaint against Arjun for physical assault. He might get imprisoned for a year or more." Prathyuksha informed, taking a seat opposite them. Her finger tapping on the table as she waited for them to digest the information.

"Prathy, do we have to go to this length da. Is there any other way?" Radha asked.

"Maa! What are you even speaking? Go to this length? This is not a small matter to just solve through speaking. Are you even real? What if this happened to Vihana? Will you be asking this?" Vikram burst out, staring at his mother in disbelief, his jaw clenched. He cannot believe his mother would be asking for any other way to solve this.

"Vikram, calm down! Athai, what he's saying is true. A crime is a crime. An assault is an assault. I understand that they are our family, but no emotions and family should be considered in this type of matter."

"Okay akka, about Harshi's name?" Vikram hesitated, his heart clenching in pain as his darling's pain-stricken face came to his mind.

How badly he wants to hug her and protect her from all this!

"No, no! I haven't told Siddharth her name yet. I just told him what happened and he suggested it would be better if they had her complain about it rather than family members.

"She is still cryi-"

"Not now, maybe after she recovered, and I think it would be better if y'all stayed somewhere for a day."