Recap

Our couple's mother's approved of their relationship but made Harshitha promise that she could not tell anyone that. Same that night, Vikram got caught by his father. Sivakumar enquired him about that and said he should break up with his lover, but Vikram refused.

The next day, Pooja (a family friend's daughter, who is obsessed with Vikram) transferred to Vikram's college so she could spend time with him and make him fall in love, but that plan backfired as Harshitha got an air of it. Vikram didn't get to pick up Harshitha because his father ordered him to drop Pooja at college hereafter.

Harshitha, who was on her way to college with Hari, saw Vikram in the petrol bunk with a girl on his bike. Before the class started, Harshitha thought to confront Vikram about what she saw in the morning but got shocked to see Pooja hugging Vikram.

Even though Harshitha knew Vikram wasn't hugging Pooja back, she teased him by telling him he didn't need to drop her hereafter and called him 'Brother' to infuriate him. Before Vikram can convince his girlfriend otherwise, the maths professor interrupts and asks him to go to his class.

Upset, Harshitha decided to skip her class and join her best friend. After seeing Harshi's tired face, Dhanya thought her friend was pregnant and blurted out in front of Vikram's Computer professor, who called them to her room but dismissed them, telling them to meet her the next day.

With Dhanya's help (best friend), they brought Pooja to the old lab and warned her. (not so lightly. lol!)

.

.

That afternoon, Harshitha decided to bunk the college and came back home. Her mom, Sakthi went out with her friends, informing her that she would reach late and Hari would come by evening to home from college.

And then Vikram appeared at her doorstep, drenched from head to toe by the heavy rain. Once showered and settled, the couple cleared their misunderstanding and cuddled on the couch.

But not even 10 minutes passed, they heard someone come by the back door. Shocked, Vikram scrambled up to button up his shirt while Harshitha turned to see Hari standing there. She stared at her brother in fear, but the fear turned into amusement when Vihana entered next complaining about Hari biting her lips. And then both boys verbally fought and taunted each other but then for the sake of their lovers, they stopped.

The very next day, Harshitha and Dhanya were asked to meet Sudha (the professor). The girls went in to explain, not knowing Gokul (Vikram's best friend) was in there eavesdropping on them.

Gokul looked at Harshitha doubtfully, not believing his friend would become a father at such a young age and how he had to help them elope before the protective brother of Harshitha found it.

In shock, he dropped something on the floor, altering the girls. When the professor asked his purpose of visit, telling an excuse, Gokul sprinted across the hallway in search of 'his going-to-be-dad' best friend.

Breathing hard, Gokul leaned against the railing and searched for his friend from the second floor. His eyes lit up when Vikram emerged from the class, speaking to somebody behind him.

"Dei macha!" Vikram looked up to see his friend who was grinning ear to ear as he waved at him excitedly.

"Macha! Nee Appa aga porra da!"

(dude! You are going to be a father!)

"What the hell!" Gokul stumbled back, his arms hitting the person behind him when Vikram's father appeared from behind his friend, whose jaws dropped hearing his words.

"Vikram!"

'Oh shit!'

.

.

W/N: A small recap before I update the next chapter. I know most of you would have forgotten what the story is about. Heck, even I have to reread the last few chapters so I don't make any loopholes in the upcoming chapters.

I know asking you to reread the story would be unfair, so that's why this recap. Hope you all remember what happened till now!

Tata, see you tonight or tomorrow!