XXXI

"What trash have you thrown at Renjun?" i glared at Dylan as i sat across from him with my arms crossed. He only smirked at me in return.

"Nothing much" he says with an innocent shrug.

I stood up abruptly and pulled him by the shirt. "Quit it with the bullshit"

He only stared at me with that dirty smirk of his until i felt my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pushed him away and fished my phone out.

Renjun

Meet me at the back of the school

I glanced at Dylan before getting my things and leaving. While heading over, i quickly left Jeno a text.

Jaeminie 🐰

Thanks for the app

That should give enough heads up. I hurriedly made my way to the back of the school, ignoring the school bell that had rung signalling that it was time for after school activities. Upon arrival, i was met with Renjun with his head hung low. When i took a glance over his shoulder, i froze.

No way...

Renjun looks up and gave an apologetic look. "J-jaemin, i-i'm so s-sorry. T-they were t-threatening me" with one last apologetic look, he left, leaving me with this man who i had once called my 'boyfriend'. Luckily i hadn't gone crazy and marry him. I wouldn't blame Renjun though. He probably went through a hard time being forced to stay away from Jisung. Alas, i knew i was going to need to face him again one day.

"What do you want?" i clenched my fist, feeling as though the feeling of fear for this man almost gone but at the same time, i know that i'm no match for him. He's way stronger than me.

My breath hitches as he begins to step towards me, a smirk on his face as he knows full well how weak i am. My heart beats rapidly against my chest, hoping for the person in my mind to be here right now.

Markie...

I let out a small gasp when i felt my back hit the wall. My face paled as he advanced closer. I flinched when grabs my wrists. Glaring at him, i tried to get away from his hold to no avail. He only pins my wrists to the wall. I turn my face away as he leans in.

"My sweet Nana" he whispers to my ear and i felt the urge to vomit. Tears welled in my eyes as his face inches closer.

I closed my eyes, a tear rolling down my cheek, waiting for the filthy lips to land on my cheek. I then fluttered my eyes open when i felt the grip on my wrists no longer there and a grunt from Tom.

"You bastard!" Jeno's angry shout was heard. He had landed a punch at the side of Tom's face. I let out a sigh of relief i didn't know i was holding.

I dropped to the floor, my legs officially giving up on me. Donghyuck went to me and helped me up. "Jaemin" he called and i looked up at him, my teary vision also catching the scene of Jeno continuing to beat the shit out of Tom but i try to focus on Donghyuck. "I know Mark is who you need right now and the person who should be here but..." he lets out a sigh before continuing. "He's having a nightmare right now and i can't seem to wake him or calm him down. I believe that only you-" i didnt let him finish and staggered while trying to get up. He helped me does so and we make our way to his bike.

"We're sorry for the late arrival but don't worry, leave the two shitheads to Jeno and Jisung" i only nodded absentmindedly as i got onto his bike, my mind only filling with Mark.

Upon arriving at Mark's house, i ran straight into his room, ignoring everyone else who was home sending me weird looks. My heart ache as i saw Mark on his bed with sweat dripping down his forehead. I went to him and grabbed onto his hand, intertwining our fingers. He had a frown on his beautiful face and was muttering something along the lines of 'please don't leave me'. I leaned in and pressed a long kiss on his forehead, in hopes of calming him.

"I'm here now Markie" when i pulled away, his frown slowly disappeared and he stopped muttering, as if he's having a good dream now. But the thing that didn't change was this tight grip on my hand, so i assured him. "I'm not going anywhere, i promise"

I stayed holding his hand for awhile more before starting to clean him. Donghyuck had helped to get me a bucket of cold water and a towel.

As i cleaned him, a frown fell upon my face when he muttered a name i've never heard of, before the name of his mother. A weird feeling started growing in me but i pushed it away. I continued cleaning him while muttering sweet words. But i couldn't help to think if this person means a lot to Mark if it's gotten him to say their name in his sleep like this.

After cleaning him, i waited for Mark to wake up with Ash on my lap. As i was playing with its fur, i flinched when Mark suddenly jolts awake with sweat rolling down his forehead despite cleaning him already. I then felt arms wrapped around me and his head buried in my neck.

"Please don't leave me" he pleaded and i stilled for a moment before reaching out to rub his back to calm him. I let out a small smile.

"Where can i go? I belong to you" i whispered.

💅🏻

Hello! It's been a long while 😩 i hope yall are doing as fine as i am! The weather's getting cold nowadays so wear comfy! Also, do remember to stay hydrated ya! Ill see you guys again when i see you~