XXVI

In case y'all haven't seen it ^-^ I was so mesmerised when i saw this 😩🤩

💅🏻

I flutter my eyes open and lock eyes with Mark before turning to the audience who gave a standing ovation. I let out a warm smile— totally not hiding my smirk at all— and stood up, Mark following suit. Both of us gave a small bow before leaving to the side of the stage. Once out of the audiences' view, i wrap my arms around Mark's neck, his instinctively wrapping themselves around my waist.

"Did you see their shocked faces?" i grin while pulling away and meeting eyes with Mark's. He nods and i let out a giggle. I lean in a place my lips on his.

He returns the kiss and i slowly slide my hand down to his chest. His heart was beating rapidly against his ribcage, alike to mine. I may have already fallen deep for this man. And i won't complain because why would i? All this man have done till now is show care for me.

While having our mini make out session, i heard footsteps coming our way and when i wanted to pull away to see who it was, Mark places his hand on the back of my neck and pulls me back in for another kiss. I'm honestly not complaining because of Mark's soft lips gently kissing mine but i do wonder who that person was.

We finally pulled away and began staring into one another's eyes. I love seeing his eyes sparkle meeting mine. We were then being interrupted by our group of friends.

"As expected from these two talented people. So proud to befriend them" Donghyuck came and wraps his arms around our shoulder and i only smiled.

"How did we do Donghyuck?" he raises a brow at me as if i was asking a stupid question.

"Is that even a question? You two rock it out there! I bet you already knew that they were going to be shocked" we began laughing at that because i agree.

"That was actually great Nana" i gasp when i hear a familiar voice and turned around.

I broke out into a grin and ran to Jaehyun. I jumped on him to give him a bear hug. "You're here too?"

He chuckles. "Of course. How can i miss my baby brother's performance am i right" he said while pulling away. "Oh, the guys came too and i even brought someone who i'm sure you'll be happy to see"

When he said that, in came Lee Taeyong, Jaehyun's boyfriend. My eyes widens and i let out a gasp. I literally ran to him to give him a big ass bear hug alike to Jaehyun. "I missed you so much hyung!"

"I missed you too Nana. How's my baby doing? Is he still chasing you again?" he whispers the last sentence. I shake my head as we pull away.

"I'm doing fine hyung and another guy is taking over that job" i rolled my eyes.

"Really? Who and where is he? I just want to talk" he asks while beginning to pull up his sleeves. I laughed and put his arms down.

Just then, Jaehyun and Mark came. I grinned and hooked my arm around Mark's. Taeyong eyes our linked arms with a raised brow. "Hyung, meet Mark Lee, a senior of mine. Mark, meet Taeyong, Brother's boyfriend wait no- soon to be husband" i snickered as Taeyong blushed.

I then frowned when Jaehyun began leaning into Taeyong and whispered something to his boyfriend. "H-hey, what are you two gossiping about?" i let out a huff when Taeyong smirked at me.

"Oh it's nothing. You know what babe, now that you say it, i kinda ship them now" Taeyong wriggles his eyebrows and it was my turn to blush.

I suddenly felt a finger under my chin and turning my face to meet eyes with the owner. "I'm hungry. Can we go now?" i nod absentmindedly, seemingly lost in his dazzling eyes. They're beautiful.

"Wait, hold on. Today's school is half day, right?" Mark slowly nods at that. I turn to Jaehyun and Taeyong. "Meet you two at Taeil's restaurant?"

They gave an okay sign and left. Mark and i join the others to return to the music room to take our things.

"Oh right, Markie, did your father manage to make it?" i ask while he pack our bags and i place our instruments into their casings before carrying it. Mark reaches out his hand to offer to carry at least his guitar and exchange it with my bag since it's lighter but i wave him off.

"Yeah they did. I only managed to talk to him and Jungwoo for a little bit since they have to leave early because of work but they did said to greet you on their behalf" he explained.

"Hello to them too" i smiled.

I guess he wasn't having it since he came up to me and tried to take off his guitar on my back. With pleading eyes, i stared at him while facing him, so that he isn't able to reach my back. I grin when he ended up giving up and took my violin instead.

"Hey guys, we'll be leaving first" i announce and all of them began waving at us.

"Remeber to come back home and stop staying at Mark's Nana" Jeno reminded and i only stuck out my tongue at him. Jisung who was next to him rolled his eyes. Both knows i'm going to end up staying at Mark's. What can i say, his room is neat and comfy so why not.

Upon entering Taeil's restaurant, we were greeted with the owner giving us a suspicious look and i only winked at him with a grin. He then led us to the table where Jaehyun and Taeyong were at.

"You're Mark, right?" Taeyong questioned the moment we sat down and place our bags on the floor. Mark nods in response. "Are you treating my baby well?"

I only gape at Taeyong. "But hyung we haven't even ordered-"

"Yes hyung, and i promise to never hurt him instead i'll protect him from harm's way" Mark replied nonetheless. I heave out a sigh and gave our orders to the grinning Taeil.

"I like this guy. He's definitely a keeper" he commented and i nod in agreement.

"That's why i'm not letting anyone have him too. They'll have to go through me first if they want" i state proudly and they only laugh.

I turn to Mark and gave him a warm smile. "Okay lovebirds. Take care of one another and don't do things without one another's consent" Taeil advised before leaving to prepare our orders.

The four of us began conversing more, Taeyong updating me on his life as it's been awhile i last seen him. Just then, i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and i fish it out. At first i frown when i saw that i had received a message from an unknown number but my face fell when i read the message.

"Hello Jaemin, this is Dylan. Shall we begin the tuition session?"

💅🏻

Umm hello 👋🏻 🙂 i wanna say thank you, all of you readers for having the patience to wait for every chapter 😩💕 i hope this chapter is alright 😖 ! Have a nice day everyone and do stay hydrated always cause water is good <3 !!