My spirits are dying down and I can feel my feet get heavier and heavier. All the while the men's voices get louder, closer.

Then, my foot gets caught in something. I feel myself fall forwards, and my head connect with the ground. A deafening crack fills my ears, and pain spikes like electricity though me.

I yell out in pain and tears quickly follow, streaming down my face. Grey spots dance before my eyes and I silently curse at myself for being like one of the stupid girls in the movies, who trip and get eaten by the monster.

All hope leaves me when I try to stand up again but fail miserably, letting out another cry of pain. Just as I do so, I hear an angry growl come from about thirty feet away.

My first thought isn't shit, they're getting closer, but I've heard that growl before.

"I see her!" The same familiar voice I heard on the stairs now calls me. He's only about fifteen feet away now. Why is it always this guy that finds me?

This time I can't run, so I actually wait to see who comes out of the shadows.

A tall, broad shouldered figure walks towards me, and at first I don't recognise him. There's nothing particularly striking about him, except...

"You. I remember you." I whisper. I've met him before, if only shortly.

"Kevin." I stare at the guy, gawking my eyes out. He's one of my captors: the sweet innocent guy I met the other day is one of my fùcking captors.

How could I be so stupid?!

He doesn't reply, just keeps his eyes lowered on the floor. His embarrassment angers me, infuriates me actually. He's my captor for Pete's sake, and he's embarrassed? Ashamed?

"What, is the floor suddenly more interesting than I am?" I get nothing. Just a shrug of the shoulders.

"I can't believe it! You came up to me just the other day and introduced yourself to me as if nothing was wrong! You made me think you were my friend!" I shout at him.

It's just not possible. I'm so angry that I fear smoke may come out of my ears any second.

"You're sick, you know that? All of you are just sick!" I'm desperately trying to continue to let the anger flow through, but I'm afraid even that's burning out. All that's left now is despair.

I feel like breaking down and crying, but I don't. I can't, not in front of them. If you show weakness they will only exploit it, enjoy watching you suffer.

I'm not going to give them that satisfaction.

Soon another two boys reach us, and I realise that I've never seen them before. They're both rather tall, and one has sandy blonde hair ruffled up in a quiff. The other one has short black hair, and I notice that his eyes are red, too.

The blonde is looking at me cruelly, contempt written all over his features. The other squares me from top to bottom suspiciously, as if he might be afraid of me.

I try and think of a way out of this. Yet, I feel like a caged animal. There is no way out. I can't escape.

"We got her, boss." Kevin says, keeping his head low and his eyes fixed on the ground.

At first I wonder who he's talking to, seeing as we're the only ones here. But then I feel the slightest shift in the air. I know I'm not supposed to feel it, but I already have somewhere...

Then a sweet smell reaches my nostrils and I inhale in deeply, taking in the scent.

Now that scent I recognise immediately. It's the one from my dream, it's his.