✨Chapter 99✨

After strenuous studying, three days of final exam testing passed.
You couldn't believe you'd actually gotten through every test.. and every challenge Katsuki threw your way to help you surpass everyone with him. Katsuki wasn't just your boyfriend in these scenarios, he was your partner. Someone that lifted you up when need be.

There was only one thing left to do before graduation..
Practical Exams.

"(L/n), this is Principal Nezu." He said through the speaker of your sensor tag.

You adjusted your costume along with the tag.

Why did you have to be the first hero to start your exam?
What if everyone else did better than you..? Shit, what if Bakugo did better than you?

What if you failed?

"You won't fail." You counteracted immediately.

"I'm not going to fail." Still, you repeated.

Nezu only smiled, "Of course your not."
"Your semester exam was fantastic, surely this one will be too."
He only wanted to encourage you to do the best you could.

There was a sliver of hope left, after all. And if there wasn't, you'd be dead now.

No smile was found to accompany your lips.. the only thoughts in your head were those of courage, determination.. and insecurities.
They whispered in the back of your mind.
Especially as Nezu found an active villain attack scene to set you in.

"Now, (Y/n)." He began, "you're currently a block away from the Villain and their victim. Find them, and immobilize them."

You walked forward with sheer confidence, just like you've conjured.

The harsh heel of your boots clicking against the cement in the dark alleyway.

"Immobilize, got it." You retort, scanning the alley and the sky.

"All of your training has led to this moment." He decided to nonchalantly add.

Your pace was gradually picking up. As calm as his words seemed, they weighed heavy on your shoulders. So much so, you found yourself shaking them off.

Your hand shot up, clawing your place up the brick wall with fingernails denser than osmium.

Meanwhile, back in the viewing room.. your class resided, watching calmly as you shot across each building to get to your destination with speed.

Kaminari nudged Bakugo. When he looked back, all Denki did was wiggle his eyebrows.

Katsuki, in turn, rolled his eyes and flicked him on the forehead.

Denki rubbed the thoroughly abused skin, "Hey! What was that for!?"

"Shut up! I'm tryna watch!" Katsuki hissed.

God he was so hoping you'd pass...
Though, your muscles were bulking up again.
And not that he minded, but your stomach had toned down.
Honestly, he misses the abundance of chub you were getting. More to hold onto.

But, as all works when you start lifting a ridiculous amount of weights day and night.. you'll tend to lose some weight.

You were speedy though, it was as if you could smell the villain.

"Help!" A voice shrieked in the distance, certainly loud enough for you to hear.
Though, something about this seemed so unethical, you couldn't quite place you finger on it.

"Please, God help me!" The voice screamed louder.

Your heart was racing. You knew where the voice was. You knew you could get there.. but how fast?
Would it be in time?

This all seemed pointless, and you simply shifted the gears and ran faster, dodging everything in the way of your path.

It worked like magic, you saw the scene first and recognized a woman being held against her will to a the villain's chest.. 

A Villain you seemed to recognize.

"Come any closer, and I'll kill her!" She shouted to the forming crowd.

"A hero!" One person whispered to the next.

"A hero is here!"

"Thank god!"

Though, one glance she took to you ... And you felt the hatred in her eyes.
She floated mid air, just like you seemed to be doing upon the side of the building you latched so dearly onto.
The curled locks of blonde hair, and the sickeningly syrupy sweet emanation that melted off her still.

The girl. The one that was hitting on Bakugo in the mall more than a year ago.

Your Bakugo.

Could it be she was still hell-bent about it?
That question was quickly answered as she cried out, "Oh, fuck! It's you!"
Her eyes were, blue.. and it chilled the victim she held on her arms to the core. Quite literally, in in fact. Her grip was icy cold.
Frost seemed to appear around her as she zoomed over to you. However, you were to stunned to even comprehend this at all.

"My Kitty Kat!!" She screamed.

"You took him from me!"

Her victim seemed to be no matter at all as she let her fall 12 feet to the ground.
Your eyes widened like saucers and your body was instinctually snapping in that direction.
Not very far though, you grabbed the woman with your tail. Sliding around the curves of her body, and brought her to you.

"Who's this 'Kitty Kat' you're blabbing about?" You spoke in bitter tones, bouncing into the air and appearing to flutter back to the ground where you set the woman down to safety.

The girl was hot on your heels again, grabbing you by the hair as soon as you were in her grasp.
She yanked you back fiercely, the crunching sound of a sharp icicle being formed from the palm of her hand.

"My Katsuki!"

Oh so she WAS still hell-bent about it.

You seemed to have some sort of sixth-sense and grabbed the hand she was using to almost sarade your neck with.
It caught her by surprise and she let go of the clump of your hair.
You quickly threw her over your shoulder and did exactly was Nezu told you too.... Immobilize her.

"I don't have time for these games." You looked bored, pinning her body to the ground within less than a milisecond.
"Your Katsuki this, blah blah."

You bent down. "Does it look like a give a fuck?"

The police were arriving, as Nezu had them on call for the exact moment you had her pinned down.
Quickly, they got out of their police cars and scurried over to the Villain.

You backed away, taking a deep breath in and out. Feeling your heart rate begin to steady again.

Why did that go.. so easily?
Maybe you were being tricked, but it seemed like you had to put no effort in at all to take her down.

It was all fine, though when your sensor went off in a satisfactory tune, lighting up green in the process.

"Fantastic work (Y/n)."
"We've been trying to catch Winterlust for quite some time.. and you managed to capture her within seconds."

"I dare say you don't need another opponent."

That felt like relief. You don't know how long you could manage to be watched by your classmates and fight at the same time.

You replied with ease, "No, I don't."

Nezu clapped, "Very well, then!"

"Return to the drop-off plate, and you will be picked up to join your classmates."

You did, zooming through the crowd of people and ominously down the dark alleyway where a helicopter waited to take you back to square one.