✨Chapter 73✨ ⚠️TW⚠️

⚠️MAJOR TW: Self Hatred, Suicide, Self Harm. Triggering phrases. Literally skip this chapter if you are influenced/triggered by any of these.⚠️

After Katsuki helped you fold the new clothes you got, you put them in Katsuki's empty drawer along with the others you'd brought..
So now your suitcase wasn't in the way.
And soon you got done brushing your teeth.
Heading to bed with Bakugo like the old married couple you are.
Unclipping your bra through your .. nightgown?
Yes, the one you'd just bought and felt bad not wearing.
But fuck is it comfortable. And you don't need to wear pants so it's like a win-win.
Next was to take off your pearl necklace. (Just kidding)

You felt the most tired you'd ever... But what's new? Your brain and body has been ran into the ground for what seemed like years.
But now was time for sleep... And a conversation about your therapy, of course.
Gently pulling up Katsuki's comforter and sneaking beneath it.

To him, you seemed dulled. Completely rid of that shell you wear. A stark contrast, though, there was really no difference.

"I'm so tired" You spoke.
Upon you're presence entering his vicinity, he clicked his phone off and set it to the side so you'd have his attention.
One look at you, and, "I can tell."
"You didn't sleep that well last night."
He finished for you.

You could agree, your sleep wasn't... Peak.
A midnight panic attack is definitely not what you'd call 'preferable'.

Thankfully, you could feel the coolness of the bedsheets against your skin.. next to the looming fear of course.
It was something else, though.

"Therapy drained a lot out of me."
You said, but it didn't seem like all that much.
Or maybe it was just the conversation starter?
Well, he asked, "Do you wanna talk about it?"

How would you begin too? Maybe it would hurt his feelings.. or maybe it hurt yours.
It's not like we're talking about breakup!

"Well.."
You said, not sure where to begin or where to go.
"I told her that- um.."
"I feel like I cling to you too much."

It felt awkward to say, and you were fiddling again... Sliding the fabric of your nightgown between your fingers.

He was going to sit up, yet only fixed his position.
"Is it cause of what that rat weasle pussy bitch said?"
Not only had it pissed him off in the first place, but you believed it.

"No!" You exclaim, then came full circle, "Well- yes.."
"It just kind of put a lot in perspective for me."
"I mean, he was right."

Katsuki sighed, "Yeah, he was right. But you didn't need to hear it like that."

So, he also agreed? You must be draining to be around like this. Anyone would..
That's not even the rejection sensitive part of your brain talking, it's near rational. Constantly having to nurture a person who is mentally ill?
It's got to be scary..

"I'm sorry you have to deal with this. It can't be easy." You felt horrible to be in the way.
"I don't want to be a burden to you."

He couldn't believe what you were saying and found he should have sat up to begin with.
So he did, pushing himself up for the rest of this conversation.
"You're not a burden."

Oh, but your brain was lying to you. Of course you are. Who would love you like this? He just wants to get it over with and be done.
Once it gets too hard, he'll leave you.
Didn't you hear it in the way he spoke? He's not being honest.
Your unloveable.

All of these thoughts hit you like a ton of bricks, making your stomach sink. And you had no way to fix it aside from another apology your body was begging you to spill out.
You felt the blood drain from your face, the coolness as it cascaded down and was replaced with none other than fear.
But, it was new.
Katsuki would leave you.