✨Night 1.✨

"well mom, that was delicious Bakugo and I will be taking our leave now." You smile awkwardly, pushing in the chair at the dinner table.

Your mother raises and eyebrow, wondering what exactly has made you such a rush.
You'd barely even touched your food.

"You know it's bedtime after dinner Missy. What's the rush?" She asked curiously. You weren't up to no good were you?

Katsuki looked at you and then at your mom. He wasn't sure if he should be confused at you or her.
Why the fuck are you in a rush?

Maybe both.

Bakugo is spending the duration of his break at your lovely home, and he only just got there today.
Being that his parents recently became close friends to yours and it caused for some...commotion between the two of you.
But, for break, Katsuki's parents were away on a buisness trip. Which left him with you and your family.

But you two had weeks to spend together..what exactly was the haste?

Friends, of course, nothing more nothing less. That's what you got him to finally agree upon.

You blinked a few times at you're mom, a little muddled as to why she herself was confused.

Your dad, on the other hand, couldn't care less what the hell was going on, deciding to just let your mom handle it since it seems like she has a pretty good grasp. He's already finished dinner anyways.

You gasp, thinking you were way to old for a distinct bedtime even on your time off from school. "Why bedtime after dinner!?"

Her lips tugged into a smile. "Because, you need a good night sleep."

Completely taken aback, and not wanting to throw a fit infront of your bestie, you took a deep breath. "Okay, but Bakugo sleeps in my room. I just got those glow in the dark stickers and he needs to see."
You almost furrowed your brows but decided against it.

Your mother narrowed her eyes, glancing at Katsuki then back at you. Repeat.
Why on earth do you think she would let him sleep in your room?
Even after you're so rushed to leave?
No, no, she's being unreasonable. Katsuki doesn't even like being here.
Why would you two ever..

Though, she has noticed the way you look at him.

No, nothing lustful.
That would be unlike you, despite being a teenager.

It's more so...Playful. Very clearly in admiration and adoration.
You look at him the same way you look at a new stuffed animal.
Or an old stuffed animal that's been loved quite a bit.

Whatever it was, surely it was innocent.

She took a deep breath in and let it out.

Katsuki didn't have a word to say. No, he wasn't against the idea but it wasn't really his place to decide what was going to go on in someone else's house.

"Why not. Go ahead. But you better keep the door open. I'll be checking. If you two sleep in the same bed there better be no crotch to crotch contact or I'll slap the shit outta both of you."

"CROTCH TO CRO-" Katsuki nearly leaped 10 feet off the ground before you slapped a hand over his face.

"No crotch to crotch, got it."
You smiled, reaching down to grab Katsuki' hand.
"C'mon buddy boy we've got games to play."

Your mom sighed once more. "Bed time!" She shout in retort to the statement about games.

You were already skipping up the stairs with your travel sized bomb.