✨Chapter 22✨

By now, it was the crack of dawn.
You'd long rolled out of Katsuki's arms and onto your side, facing towards the wall.

But as your eyes opened to view the world just as the sun did every morning, you decided to ask a question.

A question out of sleep.

Rolling over to face Bakugo's back, shuffling your way and annoyingly twisting the blanket around your body...You started your question.

"Kat-"
You whispered, poking your finger to his back.

Katsuki's a heavy sleeper, so this will take some work.

You nudged him again. "Katsuki."

This time he grunted, showing you fucking woke him up.

"Are you awake?" You bugged again.

He thought you'd had another nightmare and cleared his throat. "Yeah, what."

A perfect place to ask a perfect question. This plan was absolutely see through.

"Kat, are you gay." You asked, for some odd reason.
And a reason that Katsuki would never understand or even begin too.

Now he was shuffling to face you, eyes opened only slightly to view yours open like saucers.
And his brows furrowed.
"I- what?"

"Are you gay?" You questioned again.

"What the fuck makes you think I'm gay- what about me says I'm gay-"
Now he was recounting what the two of you do and was wondering if he was looking at you like he absolutely didn't want to fuck you.

"Well- you know. You seem.. a little fruity.."

"Do you wanna get your ass beat?"

You sunk back, "No.. But you and Kirishima would make a good couple-"

Now he fully turned to face you, thinking you were out of your fucking mind.
"Your literally my girlfriend."

"Ok, I know that. But hear me out."

"I'm fucking listening."

"I had a dream that you and Eijirou were dating. And I myself didn't find it too shabby."

He stared at you like you were a stranger in his bed.

"Are you fetishising me in your dream-"

"No! But then you were like 'sorry (y/n), were breaking up.' and I cried, but I was like 'damn you guys do look cute though..'"

His expression hadn't changed. "You think I'm gonna break up with your for shitty hair?"

"I know you guys kiss, Kat."

...His face only reddened at the bold ass assumption you just made.
Holy crap, have you thought he's gay this whole time?

"I'm not gay. I like your boobs."

"And I like your boobs too," you assured, "But Kirishima also has really nice boobs."

Katsuki couldn't help but be a little frustrated. Maybe more so at the fact if you hadn't come along, he wouldn't have known he wasn't gay.

And the fact he couldn't argue was that Kirishima does have nice boobs.

"Ok - fine- whatever." He uttered- flustered. "But I like you, so that should pretty much say it."

"Your bisexual? Biromantic?"

Bisexual definitely rang a bell in his head. "Why- why are we talking about this?"