✨Chapter 54✨

After an... Eventful conversation at Mina's dorm and riddling embarassment, you grabbed a few of your clothes from your room to put in Katsuki's.
Soon, you made your way there. The walk you absolutely loathed each time you lived through it.
But, you'd be snuggled in soon enough.

And as you pulled up Katsuki's covers to slip beneath them, you began your very adult conversation.

"Kat, Mina said something about polyamoury."

She was right, you would tell Bakugo. And it's not because you wanted to do it, but because you thought he should know.
He performed the same motion, but just laying down instead of wasting time sitting up.
"Polyamoury, huh? Like three people dating?" He asked, honestly intrigued

You nodded, hoping he was right.
Oh so vaguely aware of what that meant, and Mina didn't really explain. Just hoped you knew.
But that was part of the plan to get you to ask.

Then, a shrug was in order. "Yeah I guess so."

By now, Katsuki was sitting up on his arm to talk to you properly.

And.. he didn't exactly know why you were bringing this up. Did you like someone else?
Was he not enough? Is it because he's been a bit of a tease?

A plethora of thoughts circulated his head.

"Do you like someone else?"
He continued the conversation, rather wanting to hear it straight forward.

Of course... He said he'd let Kirishima sleep with you or whatever. But it was mostly a joke.
He has no doubt Mina heard and decided to implant the seed of polyamoury in your head.
Which.. then in turn..

You'd shake your head, "Oh my gosh no."

He couldn't be too sure.
He was unholy amounts of insecure sometimes. Katsuki knows it would be best to express that.. But he can't help wallowing in it.

So, he carefully asked again, "Are.. you sure?"

Now you felt like coddling him like a baby, scooching your way over to him.
You didn't like his self doubt..
Or doubt in general.
Even if you did like someone else, he'd always mean so much to you.. so there was no way.

Katsuki saw you approaching, immediately fearing for his life,
"What- what are you..-"

You cut him off by placing a hand to the back of his head and forcing him to your chest.

He was entirely reluctant, but you got him snuggled up like you wanted.
Laying on your chest.

"Gosh, I can't say anything to make you feel better.." you sighed, though not in dismay.
It was playful more than anything.

He didn't know how to respond, especially not in this new position he found himself all but happy in.

"Tch, let me go.." he huff, trying to pull away. Not wanting to be vulnerable at the moment.

You wouldn't let him, only forcing him closer to your chest.
"Just be a perv."
Your brow furrowed down to him.

He huffed, not exactly liking being referred to as a perv. But if he was a perv for anyone, it was certainly you.
"I'm not a perv.."

All you did was pet his hair and decided not to use words for now. Was it a bit much? Maybe..
But you were going to bed anyway, and you'd like to be held down by the weight of your boyfriend.

"Kat, I'll tell you I love you all the time if you need me too."

He was against it.
"I don't need that.."