✨Night 7.2✨

After you had gotten home, it aws very late.
The sun practically set or just about too.

The two of you decided to skip dinner and head straight to the bedroom.

Parents already in bed, there wasn't much else to do.

As you'd opened your room door you took notice that there was now...a television in it?

For absolutely what?

"Why is there a T.V in here?" Katsuki asked, never having seen one anywhere in your room.

You had yet to set your bunny that you'd gotten down, having it wrapped tightly in your arms.

A note was placed on the blackness of the screen, as it was off.

You didn't take the not off, hands a little full at the moment, and just read it.

"Bought a new T.V for quarantine, enjoy."

You deadpanned back at Bakugo.

"Great, now our brains can rot too." He sighed, placing the spencers bag on the bed.

For some reason it hadn't actually clicked what the contents of the bag contained.

Literally bondage gear, of which you suggested out of your own stupidity. You don't even know how to work this shit, nor does he think you'd actually put it on ever.

He stared at the box from the bag, having a momentary image of putting those handcuffs on you.

Woah.

Absolutely not.

He quickly snapped his head up to you by the new tv.

"Well now we can watch movies!" You smile, sitting on the bed.

For some reason..He wasn't thinking about watching movies.

"Movies are ass."

He grabbed that oh so sus box from the black spencers bag and chucked it towards you on the bed.
"You wanna know what to do with this stuff?" He asked as it hit the cushioned surface.

You looked from your brand new tv back at him, whose eyes seemed to pierce through you.
"Oh, yeah! I forgot about this.."

He rolled his eyes, how could you forget? He fucking hasn't.

"What you should do is put it in your closet and never look at it again." He replied cheekily, giving the box a tap.

You're expression remained blank, before deciding you wanted to fuck with it now.

"No, I have an idea. Sit on the bed." You smiled innocently up at him.

His first thought was that you wanted to put this shit on him, and he was definitely not about that.

"You're...You're not putting that shit on me." He snapped defensively.

You shook your head, that being furthest from the truth.
Actually, that idea hadn't even dawned on you quite yet.

"I didn't even think about that.." you mumbled, taking the box into your hands after turning your body to face the rest of the bed, sitting on your knees.

The box was all pink, making the objects inside seem like the most innocent thing ever.

Katsuki couldn't help but facepalm inside, and also feel a little guilty that he didn't stop you from wondering so far.
You'd still be...
Crying for that stupid bunny.

You already began sliding the tabs of the paper to pull the inner box out.

"You're opening it now!?"