✨Chapter 27✨

Slinging the strap of your leather bag over your shoulder, you stretched back, reaching down nonchalantly for Katsuki's hand as he stood up from his seat.

"The fuck do you think your doing?" He grumbled, picking up his books and shoving them into his bag.

You stared off in the other direction, clearing your throat and wiggling your hand.

He glanced down at it, of course. Then rolled his eyes.

"Uhm, Kat. My hand is cold..." You nudged again, wiggling your fingers.

"Sucks to suck." He pushed in his chair.

You crossed your arms, deciding if he was gonna be a bitch, you'd just leave him there.

"Where the hell are you going!?" He exclaimed, immediately snatching your hand as you started your walk of dignity away.

"Going!" You said, proudly.

Instead of letting you get a head start, if he was gonna hold your hand, he was going to be the one to lead you this time.

You marveled at the classroom.

Though your attention was quickly caught by the calling of your name.

"(Y/n), Bakugo."

Mr. Aizawa motioned for both of you to come to him.

You could almost see Katsuki's ears perk up at his name, and quickly go back down in displeasure.

"Oh god is this for PDA? BESTIES DO THIS!"
You ended up dragging Katsuki toward the podium anyway.

Aizawa nodded, tapping the stack of papers on his desk and setting it down.
"No, it's not for PDA."

"I wanted to inform both of you that (Y/n) is getting moved back into her dorm, furniture has been moved, but it would be wise to pick up things from your closet... And pack them if their more private."

It wasn't clicking for a moment, before your flat face turned panic.

"More- more private! Huh! Like- clothes and... Stuffed animals."
You nod, smiling big and hoping for the best.

Shota let out a sigh, gathering rouge papers. "You know what I'm talking about."

Bakugo was literally having the same crisis and even squeezed your hand because of it... And you could feel his sweaty palm get even sweatier.

He swallowed hard.
"He means that rubber chicken you think is so funny.."
Katsuki tested the waters on this matter.

"Right, Mr. Aizawa?" You smiled at your teacher.. and again...hoped for the absolute best.

He finally set the paper down and focused on you.
"If that's what kids call it now. Then yes, the rubber chicken."

"I'm not upset. To be frank, I expected nothing less."

You looked back to Katsuki.
"What- what did you expect?"

Obviously Aizawa knew you both where dating even before you said anything.
Your mother stating the words: "My
(Y/n) needs her Katsuki, and his mother would agree."

He wasn't about to get into that topic right here and now, as it was already scheduled for another time.

"When I spoke to your mom on the phone, she was adamant on letting you two stay together.."
He stated,
"Originally I said no, however, she said since Bakugo's been around your night terrors have stopped."

Your face got a bit red upon hearing this information you were previously unaware of.
"O-Oh... Did she?"

"She threatened to sue. I only get paid so much, and we can't afford another mishap."
He said blankly, continuing on.