✨Chapter 42✨

You'd think Kaminari would be right, given the astronomical sexual tension between the two of you now...
As if it wasn't already bad enough.

Instead of kicking open the door and pinning you to the wall, Katsuki dragged you by your shirt and opened his door gently to be mindful of anyone sleeping.

Grumbling that you just had to wake up and find he's gone after nearly forcing you to call him daddy.

Which- he'd rather not think about at the moment.

Post nut clarity hit fucking hard.

"Are you mad at me?" You had to be sure while he guided you back to the bed.

No need to even shut the door, it closed itself.

Why do you always think he's mad? Well- probably because he sounded like he was. And was... A lot of the time.
A vast majority of the time, he was upset in some fashion.

He grunted, "No- I'm not mad at you, idiot."

"You just got up while I was gone, didn't want you to think I left after that."

Well.. you obviously woke up because his body was missing from your usual sleep.
If something was missing, you'd surely wake up.

You plopped down to the bed, absolutely donked as you wiggled a snuggle into his mattress.
Basically home to you now..

Him, slipping in right beside you on his designated half.
The room side. Where you never dare tread.

You'd probably be fine, but... You don't wanna take a chance.

He snuck his arm beneath his pillow, looking at your squished face.

Your eyes closed, but just for a moment.
The room became quiet, filled with nothing but sounds of night time and the air conditioner running.
A bit of rustling, but nothing too noisy either of you couldn't handle.

"You okay?" He asked, though you seemed absolutely fine.

Your eyes opened to peak at him again, not wanting to move from your sleepy spot even a bit.
"Yeah, why?"

It was an odd question, where you acting off?

He shrugged, like it was a seemingly useless ask.
"Just wanna.. be sure you're okay."

It still didn't make sense to you. Nothing was outwardly wrong. And there was nothing wrong internally either.

"I mean- Yeah I'm okay. Kinda sleepy." You say, nuzzling your face into the sheet.

White sheet and blue-purple comforter seemed and was relaxing.

"Your not-" he pause.. "Hurt are you?"

He was no good at comforting in general. At least to him.
He felt like he could always be helping more, but he was surely no good at aftercare...
Totally wanting to.. care for you .. but how does one even do that?

And you definitely needed it, having be he damn near worked you over into passing the hell out.

You shook your head, humming.
"No, Kat, I'm not hurt."

You weren't hurt, but you were shaking with cold.
Him being way too far away for your liking.

So he reached his arm over and pulled the two of you closer together, huddling into warmth.
The palms of his hands naturally warmer than the rest of his body.. damn near euphoric.

"Hey, um.." he began again. Finding he shouldn't just stop.

"That was.." Katsuki desperately tried to continue, almost cringing himself. "Really good."