✨Chapter 83✨

School... You hate it now.
Hero training felt nothing but taxing this time around. Trying to intricately solve a puzzle with your buddy and partner in crime for this task, Shoto Todoroki.
Hence tried. You'd been trying a lot lately. To turn that frown upside down and keep your head up high.. 

"If Sero comes from the left.. I don't doubt Asui will come above once we're distracted-"
He said.. yet you were barely listening, staring blankly off.
It was training after all, not life or death... But things seem to matter very little now
"(Y/n)." He tried to catch your attention.
Still recognizing you weren't completely there.

"(Y/n)." He was more stern this time.

It was a shame, by the time you were popping your head back up...
Your ass was grass..
Tape wrapped around your frame faster than you could dodge.

"The princess is mine!" Sero shouted, pulling you into his arms.

"Dang.." you sighed.

Shoto's assumption was right, that same approach was taken.
"(Y/n)!"
He touched his foot to the ground, hoping to rise himself onto the same platform with ice...

Still, useless.
Asui was right behind him with her sticky trail, pulling him into the same cacoon.

The buzzer rang and it was time, over the speakers hearing, "Team 5 won."

Sero smiled a toothy grin at you looking ever so dissapointed in yourself... As if to say cheer up, s'what I was supposed to do..

°°°

"Well, with that. The winning teams are 2, 3, 5, 8 and 10."
Aizawa said, boredly looking to his notes for said answers.

"Sorry.." you gave a look up to Todoroki.

He didn't seem displeased with the outcome, "It's alright."

Sero stood behind you.. yeah he wanted to win but man it sucked seeing you sad.
And it was more so dissapointment in yourself...

Everyone was dismissed to the locker rooms, but Aizawa put a hand to your shoulder and guided you in a different direction...

"You have therapy." The statement was.. monotone as he walked with you towards the conference room.

"Here?" You decided to ask.
You recall something along those lines, but didn't expect it to be so soon.
However, it is Monday.
"Yes." Was all that came out of his mouth...
So you just went with it.

Having to go through an hour long session of telling your therapist this and that.. your lovely expierences.
Though, you mentioned nothing of your recurring self harm and even lied and about it..
'no... No urges.'
You decided to say.

"Well, unless you have anything more to add.. we're up on time." Shio smiled to you, pushing her notepad away.

You were a bit surprised at how fast time flies. "Oh... Really?-"
"Alright..."
You stood up from your chair, walking out of the conference room and trying to navigate your way down the endless halls.

Soon coming out of the big entrance door and starting a grueling, cold, walk to the dorms.

It felt odd not having Katsuki accompany you..
Being that your stuck to his side like glue most days.

But you did it nonetheless, pushing open Katsuki's door mindlessly.

"Babyyyy!" You groaned, clicking it shut and seeing him trying to desperately get as much missed work done as he could.