✨Chapter 94✨

Class was over by the time you returned to the classroom.  Aizawa left you to walk by yourself, unfortunately giving you enough time to contemplate the whole interaction and be fueled by anxiety.

Everyone was getting up for their things so they could quickly escape hell..
Hero training was one thing, but class time is different.. and it's boring.
Though, despite the ruckus of class ending, eyes were on you. Opening the door and stepping foot on the tile floor.
Your hands rested balled at your sides.
One specific pair of eyes stayed glued to your every figure, and that would perhaps be Bakugo,  stricken with a look of worry since you left.

He was scribbling the whole time you were gone. Having his own feeling of separation anxiety, and anxiety for whatever was about to happen.

So worried, honestly, he was packing your stuff up for you to help make it a little easier.
Eventually coming to set it on your desk, only to have Denki ask him,
"You became quite the simp, huh?" In a teasing manner. That comment was only met with a huff and a 'Tch.'
All of that didn't matter as soon as he saw you though.. looking about just as devastated as he'd thought. You were walking towards your desk, where he was essentially waiting for you.

"Hey, what-" he hadn't even began to say before tears were streaming down your face and you broke out, in the middle of class, into sobs.

Embarassment only goaded you to expel more.
But it was no matter, your Kat was infront of you.. and you were already reaching your arms around him. He was quick to clasp you and pet at your hair.
Everyone around remained stunned and unsure of what happened in the conference.
This wasn't the slightest like you, if at all.

Even with people watching, somehow you clouded all his views. Things he never wanted show people.
Not how he holds you, not how he uses the softest voice he can manage in saying,
"It's okay."

Was it really okay? He couldn't be so sure but spoke it anyway.

One thing that he couldn't obeide by was the amount of staring everyone and his friends were doing.
"Get lost!" He quickly changed tones. Right back to square one and at seething resentemnt.

Kirishima couldn't help but look a little longer.
Almost hating the way you went to him and nuzzled your face it on his chest so as to fix your tears.

While everyone turned away, he still stared. Wanting to to something..  but not quite sure what.

That was when Katsuki really got angry, "I said get fucking lost!"

Eijirou abruptly turned away to meet Sero's gaze.
His eyes were wide, unsure of what the fuck was happening.
Not only this, but neither of them, or anyone else for that matter, has seen Bakugo be so gentle with someone.
And maybe if you weren't his girlfriend or didn't have the problems you do, he wouldn't be so kind. Maybe he wouldn't even know he could be so kind..
But you were sobbing, and there's no way he couldn't just hold you tighter, soothe you with more words of, "It's okay, we'll get through this."

Was this even Bakugo? Have you reprogrammed his brain?

After choking out one final cry, you started pulling away only by a bit so you could wipe your tears.
"Feel better?" He asked, seeing as you calmed down a little.

You bobbed your head silently, sniffing as you did and rubbing away the remainder of your mascara.

You laughed, "I got my makeup on your uniform."

"Tch, I don't give a fuck."
The uniform could, honestly, suck his dick.
Whatever was running down your face, he stroked away.

All you could muster was, "Katsuki, I'm sorry."

He didn't understand why you were apologizing. But really, what's new.
"Quit apologizing."
He insisted, yet you were quick.

"No.. It's for a good reason this time." You promised, adjusting the collar of his white button up shirt.
"I'm sorry I brought you into all of this."
"They were blaming you for me realizing their shitty parents."

He didn't quite know what the big deal was. The only thing he could thing to say was, "And?"

You know your parents all too well, especially your mother and her maniacal ways.
Constantly thinking up different plans for this and that.
She left the conference room anything but pleased.

"And.." you tried to think. "That means.."

What exactly did it mean? Nothing good, that certain. Yet there were a plethora of actions she could take.
Not that she'd want to get her hands dirty or raise any suspicion by pulling you out of school for the matter.
It was already obvious Aizawa knew more then he let on... And you.

"That, my mom is really mad at both of us."
"And you know how she is with money and stuff-"

He was sighing already. Wondering where he could get around this.

"Fuck."
Katsuki rubbed his eyes.
He was.. wealthier than the average person. But your mother was on a different level with her antics and it was borderline unreal.