✨Chapter 97✨

"Did you find out what her name is?" The sky-like haired man spoke, looking into the black void of Kurogiri's face.

"Sir, there wasn't enough time."
Said Kurogiri, hoping he'd be spared of his boss's bratty attitude just this once.

"Who cares about time!" Toga skipped up to the bar, placing her hands on it with a firm grip.
"Let's just make sure we get the right girl."

Truth was, Toga was more excited than ever to have a female counterpart, longing for the kind of closeness girl best friends have.
And she seemed just like her.
Energetic and fun.. with a dark twist.
She knew they'd get along fine.

"I have an idea." Dabi finally spoke up from the shadows, sitting at the last stool.
He swirled his whiskey around, still feeling a little classy despite his poor taste.

Shigaraki glared at the man, "You have an idea and haven't said anything?"
"Your not good for much."
Bitterness was in his tone, but all Dabi could do was scoff.

"You want my lead or not, flakes o' hoy?"

Tomura's gaze only sharpened, deciding to bite even with his partner's ghastly personality.
"Whatever."

Finally, the alcohol was set down and pushed to the side, the ice inside clinking with glass.

Kurogiri seemed just as interested, and so did Toga, listening with all they had.

"Can't be too sure," he removed the cigarette he smoked from his mouth as well, putting it out into an ashtray, "But I think her name is (L/n) (F/n)."

"Saw her walking into the drugstore with that Bakugo kid."

Bakugo rang a bell, the then boy they kidnapped awhile back.
Was his girlfriend about to be next?
Surely, if they could figure out her name.

"I searched the name up and found her social media." He finished.

Since when has Dabi ever been helpful in a situation like this? This wasn't adding up to Shigaraki, and he was trying to think well through it.