"Is this okay?" She asks once she's fully seated. "I'm not squishing you am I?" I giggle "no your not. It's okay" she smiles before running her eyes down my body. She lifts her hips a bit so that she rests above my stomach and pumps the oil bottle a few times. The cold oil squirts out and lands on my stomach. I gasp and can't help the flip my stomach did. She smiles as she watches the oil begin to run down my stomach.

She carefully sits back down and runs her hands along my stomach my heartbeat picks up. Her fingertips trace over the lines of my abs gently. Seemingly mesmerized. Her hands trail lower and lower until they are just above the towel. I whine which causes her to look up at me and add pressure to my lower stomach. Just above my pelvis. Her thumbs rubbing slow circles. I bite my lip and moan. Her tongue swipes over her lips and I subconsciously mirror her action.

She slides her hands up my stomach until they stop right below the towel over my breasts. A little higher! My nipples harden beneath the material just aching to be touched. She repeats this action over and over each time going just a little bit higher and lower each time, still avoiding where I really want her. This lasts a few minutes before she begins to get off of me. I look at her confused "all done. How do you feel"

She wipes her hands on a separate towel. I sigh "I feel so much better" she tilts her head "where did I miss?" I break our gaze and look away she comes up to me and recaptures my attention "don't be afraid, tell me" I stay silent not able to find the words so instead I just remove the towel from my chest. Her eyes light up but never leave my own. She breathes deeply and swallows.

"There?" I nod my head "okay" she climbs back on the bed and gestures to my lap "may I" I nod my head and she holds our eye contact as she straddles my lap. I have to control my breathing as she squirts oil in her hands and rubs them together. "Ready?" I nod my head "y-yes" she searches my eyes before placing her hands below my breasts massaging around them. I moan softly, her bottom lip disappears behind her teeth. She repeats her actions for a few minutes still ignoring where I want her most.

I softly place my hands above her own. She stops and looks into my eyes. I drag her hands up and gasp as her warm palms cover my breasts.

Your POV:

Cordelia makes me squeeze her breasts and moans. My stomach flips. So I do it again on my own, to which she tosses her head back and groans. Fuck. "Like that?" I ask and rub my palms in circles over her extremely hard nipples. "Fuck. Yes" she moans out and removes her hands. A quiet moan slips past my lips. I massage her breasts before occasionally rolling her nipples between my thumb and pointer fingers.

Her hips slightly buck up into mine. The friction makes my head spin. I moan and begin slowly grinding my hips down onto her. Cordelia moans and lifts her head to watch me. She bites her lip and rests her hands on my hips. Bringing me back and forth. I bite my lip "Mmmh shit." She picks up the pace so I pinch her nipples. She moans in response. "Ride me baby" she moans "make yourself cum" a switch flips inside me. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask a little breathless. "Yes I do" that's all I need.

I grip her breasts in my hands and begin roughly grinding myself down onto her. Cordelias nails begin digging into my hips. I hiss and pick up my pace already feeling my orgasm approaching. "Fuck. I'm gonna cum" I breath out between hushed moans. Cordelia hums and grips my hips tighter beginning to guide my movements.

The knot in my stomach begins to get tighter. I slap Cordelias breast and grip them harder before my orgasm washes over me. I ride it out before taking a couple deep breaths and looking back down at the beauty underneath me. She has this smirk on her face. "Can I kiss you?" I ask her. Cordelia licks her lips and nods her head. I swipe my tongue over my lips before leaning down and crashing out lips together.

The kiss starts out sloppy and rushed but we quickly find a synchronized pace. I slip my tongue into her mouth. She moans and I swallow it. She wraps her arms around my body and pulls my front flush against hers. The sound of our lips sipping on each other echoing around us.

I break the kiss and we both take a deep breath. Her eyes flutter open and I admire her brown orbs up close. I kiss her cheek and feel her smile against my lips. She runs her hand up and down my back as I trail open mouthed kisses down her neck. She tugs on my shirt so I sit up and pull it off. Her eyes light up and she grabs my cheeks leading me back into a heated kiss. The lavender oil left on her skin swirls around my mouth. I place a few gentle kisses to her lips before moving my legs between hers.

I run my hands up her outer thighs. She closes them slightly squeezing my waist. I kiss between her breasts softly then look up to see if this is okay. She nods her head and licks her lips. I can't help myself and take one of her erect nipples into my mouth. She gasps and places her hand on the back of my head. She grips my ponytail in her hand and guides my head. I swirl my tongue around her hardened bud before suckling it. She moans and grinds her hips into my stomach. Her wetness spreads along my skin.

I moan and bite her nipple softly. "Oh y/n. Yes" I repeat my actions on her other nipple. Before trailing light kisses down her stomach to the towel covering her. I grip the top "can I remove this?" She sighs and nods her head "take it off" I quickly remove it and salivate finally able to see her beautiful body fully. I lean down and place kisses on her hipbones before trailing them down her inner thighs. I sit up and remove the stupid belt around my waist.

Cordelia whines and lifts her hips searching for friction. I tighten my ponytail before laying between her thighs. I play with the band of her panties before looking up "can I take these off?" She lifts her hips in response so I tug them down her legs. Tossing them elsewhere. She spreads her legs around my head, exposing her glistening center.

"Fuck." I bite my lip and look up at her "your so wet" I rub a finger through her slit. She gasps and moans "it's all for you" I moan and watch her arousal coat my finger. I raise my hand to my mouth and suck my finger clean. My eyes locked on hers. Cordelia bites her lip. "Mmm you taste so good" I lean down and give one long, hard lick to her pussy.

She gasps and holds onto the back of my head. Pulling me to where she wants me. I give in and let her lead my head to her soaked slit. I stick my tongue out flat and place it on her clit. She moans and wraps my ponytail around her hand. She guides my head as she grinds her pussy against my face. I moan into her and watch as her head falls backwards. "Ssshit" I place her legs on my shoulders and wrap my arms around her thighs. I begin ravishing her like she's the last meal on earth.

Her moans are getting increasingly louder. I suck her clit into my mouth and feel the way it contracts. I flick my tongue over it multiple times "y/n I have to cum! Can I cum!" I moan at her submissiveness and nod my head.
"PLEASEEE! PLEASE! Can I cum!" I spread her pussy with my hands and detach my mouth "yes you may" I slip my tongue into her entrance. A loud shaky moan was released before she desperately rides my face. I place my entire mouth over her pussy allowing her to have the suction and my tongue.

"IM CUMMING!" She warns before she cums into my mouth screaming my name. I moan as I slurp it up. I help her ride out her orgasm before removing my mouth from her swollen pussy. Her body twitches at the aftershocks of her orgasm. I lick my lips and climb up her body. Her arms lazily wrap around my body. Her lips meet mine and she moans as her taste hits her tongue.

After we both calm down I rest my head on her chest. She strokes my back and her other hand plays with my ear. "How's the neck pain now?" I ask her. Cordelia giggles "I feel amazing" I laugh and kiss her chest. She whimpers and my stomach flips. "Round 2?" Cordelia groans as I sit up and place kisses along her chest and neck. She licks her lips and moans again. I flip her over so I can finally play with her ass.

Let's just say I'm booked again for next week.
—————

I really liked this one shot.
I wanna be delias masseuse
-Nikki