(Chapter 42) Belonging.

(Hey, everyone thank you so much for your patients with the chapters, I have missed having the motivation to write my beloved fanfiction lol, this chapter going to be a little spicy so prepare ;)! But I hope you all are ok :) )  

Your arms were secure around your beloved shoulders as she carried you out to the carriage, your body began to shake at the cold immediately spiking your mind to the girls and how they would safely get to you without freezing. 

"Alcina the girls" your teeth chattered but your insides felt warm, her touch was something you could just drown in over and over again without getting tired. 

"Have no fear little one" she moved a lock of hair from your forehead, placing a kiss in its place, bending down as she positioned herself comfortably in her lap, laying your head on her chest just above her heart, able to hear her heartbeat. 

"They have thick coats and Mother Miranda will make sure they arrive safely" she assured you, feeling her adoring eyes on you, a weird comfort to be watched over by her, it just made you feel safe. 

"Ok" you mumble, before you knew it the hatch to the door opened and three bundles of joy buzzed into the carriage, not able to look up to see all of them but you knew they were thee safe and unfazed by the cold. 

"Good girls are you all alright" Your mistress cooed, leaning over, you still tight in her grip as she led over with her free hand to caress each of her daughter's cheeks, all buzzing at the affection. 

"Oh, Mummy are you ok," Daniela asked, knowing her sweet little voice, 

Feeling the dryness in your throat but still spoke even if your tone sounded raspy and a little sickly, "I am ok dear" smiling in her direction, then up into your beloveds golden eyes. 

-- 

Pulling up into the stone path up to the castle was such a relief, knowing that you would be able to lie on your bed and cuddle with your mistress sounded like pure heaven. 

Feeling the movement of your beloved moving but not able to see clearly, your vision was blurred in and out, still not knowing why it was happening but too tired to fight your body and the way it was functioning at this point in time. 

"Here we are my doveling" your mistress cooed into your ear, a mere whisper that made your body tingle from your spine to your inner core. 

The warmth of the castle was the truth telling that you were home, your body swaying in the arms of your beloved as she walked out you up the stairs to her bed chambers, closing the door behind her soon after. 

Laying you on your side of the bed closing you eyes only to open them at the touch of her gentle breaths hitting your neck making it hard to resist her, some wave of lust just hitting you like a smack in the face, and you liked it, but if it was the right time to get your brains fucked was questionable. 

"What is on your mind little one" your mistress kissed your cheek, sending, even more, tingles through your body. 

"Oh, it's nothing my darling" trying to shake off feelings that pulsed through you, crossing your legs in  a desperate attempt to enclose the wettening mess within,

"Anything that goes through that little head of yours matters to me" her hands travelling down your body, she could feel your arousal and desperate need to please, her face slowly shifted to a smirk.

She had caught on to you no matter how you tried to hide it, 

"Aww how adorable, my little one is horny" she purred into your ear, feeling the tip of her tongue glide over your ear. 

"i-" you couldn't lie to her but at the same time wanted to rip her clothes off and eat out her labia till your mistress was screaming and moaning as she clutched onto your hair as she begged for more. 

This fancy alone was enough to make you wet, you looked to your mistress, the sexual tension was unbearable. 

"Let go Y/N" she whispered, feeling something in your body shift, your eyes gleam and you just let go. 

Mounting on top of your mistress, using one hand in an attempt to restrict her like she always did to you. 

"Oh this is precious darling drying to dom me" she chuckled, feeling her thighs grinding on you and as the quickened in pace the wetness became lounder feeling your hunger. 

"Trust me my love" you smirk, tieing your hair up before grabbing some rope from the bedside table, to this your mistress whined, her eyes wide with anticipation. 

Lifting both of her hands above her head tying them together then to the bedboard, her whines and grumbles filled you with a new kind of pleasure, her pleasure was more enjoyable than your own. 

"Y/N I never expected this from you" she chuckled, letting you have your time as she was strong enough to just snap the rope. 

"I want to give you maximum pleasure as you do for me, I want to hear you scream and cry and beg for more" you wink at her, the blush that filled your beloved cheeks was enough to power you, undressing her until only in her bra and panties, the wet stain from her excitement was almost too much. Almost. 

"Y/N please... make me cum" she whimpered into your skin, lifting her cheeks with your hand, kissing her lips passionately, before whispering, 

"If it all gets too much say pink...." feeling so much power, having the ability and trust with your mistress to hold her so vulnerable, to give her pleasure was what you craved most. 

"You little minx-" she hissed back in a flirtatious manner, 

"Shh shh, my love relax as much as you can and prepare yourself" you kiss her once again, no matter how you tried you still sent like her little one when she kissed you. 

-- 

The shaving on your shoulder awoke you, 

"wake up my darling" she cooed, taking you into her arms, 

"What is going on we were just- I was doing-" so confused t what was going on, 

"Were you dreaming about something" she purred, 

"It felt so real" you mumble, feeling incredibly disappointed, 

"Well my little once how about we turn that dream into reality hmm, show me," she kissed your neck, and you just melted to her touch. 

Maybe dreams do come true. 

(Oh I am such a tease and before you all get angry if you want a part 2 I am happy to write one, it is just so amusing to torture my horny readers <33333 Thank you for reading!)