(Chapter 37) Forbidden Wadrobe .Part 1.

(Yes, we thank Miranda today for the wonderful gift of kinkiness, it will be an intense ride of prase and degrading! I hope you enjoy this chapter!) 

Trying your best to catch your breath, clutching at your ribs in the hope to control your laughter, feeling somehow lighter than air but also feeling the heavy weight of gravity. 

Your Mistress followed in close pursuit, looking almost as mortified as you, her face bright red from her normal pail completion. 

"Well- my dear, I have truly no idea where that came from", your beloved panted, leaning agents the door, slumping her back on the wood to help support her tall fugir. 

"I have never loved your mum more", you almost choke on your own words, feeling tears of pure happiness form in your eyes. 

"Yes, she is quite the card", your Mistress burst into laughter, joining you on the bed, her body twitching from the unusual mass excitement. 

"I really want to try it out", you purr into her ear, watching as the laughter drifted into being released with a smirk, her fang nipping her bottom lip. 

"You do, hmm", she cooed, her eyes glowing as her hand wrapped around you, feeling your body tingle from her touch, realising just how much you had missed her connection. 

"Mhmm", you let out; even after a few seconds of intimate caressing, you were already slipping off the bed. 

"It takes little to no effort to please you, does it?" your Mistress chuckled, kissing your forehead,

"Only you, Alcina", enjoying the pleasing face of your beloved, her flustered cheeks and bright eyes just absorbing your very being. 

-- 

"So my darling, where you off to" Miranda chuckled down the hallway; your Mistress froze in place, your blood running. 

"Oh- nowhere, mother", your Mistress chuckled nervously, clutching your hand from support. 

"Oh sure...have fun, you two", she winked before walking off with Rose asleep in her arms and chuckling to herself. 

"She is just jealous she is not getting any", your Mistress scoffed; you felt your body lurch forward, ready to laugh your guts up, but decided to try and keep it inside. 

Your Mistress led you up the stairs, kissing your neck, making sure you would be wetter than the outside lake. 

"If you keep going at this rate, I will finish on the stairs", you mutter; you look up into her eyes, trying to keep a straight face. 

"I can arrange that", your Mistress smirked, king full well that it would not be out of the ordinary, not being able to make it to rooms because she had already fucked the living life out of you. 

"Ya, but I wanna try out the new sex wardrobe" you bit your lip in anticipation, looking at your beloved, her beautiful face in thought, as though she was really thinking through her options. 

"If this is what you wish, little one", her fingertips glided behind your ear, lifting your head back to look up into her eyes. 

-- 

Pushed up agents the wall with power around your throat, your body just melting to her touch. 

"You like that hmm? my little slut" this was new; you looked at her with an aroused expression on your face. 

'Your little slut", you repeat, liking the way it was on your tongue, hers. 

"You want me so badly, don't you" she chuckled; you stood there, not understanding the overwhelming sensations in your body. 

"Ye-" she tutted, grabbing your cheeks with one hand, shutting you up mid sentence, shocked at her actions but not giving any indication that you were not enjoying yourself; you were having the time of your life. 

"I tell you when you can speak, darling. DO you understand?" she purred, licking your jaw, your whole body overheating from arose. 

You nod in reply; she looks satisfied before lifting your body into her arms; she grasped a lock of your hair in her hand, pulling your head towards her, allowing your lips to meet in holy matrimony. 

Your scalp throbbed from the inpacked, but that was not the only thing throbbing, your whole body and especially your inner centre, feeling your labia soaking your underwear in some wet soap. 

"You're so wet; I can feel it", your beloved chuckled, a pleased grin on her lips, not wanting for your body to leave hers ever. 

"That's your fault" you smirk, forgetting your place, 

"Excuse me whore" she growled, making your eyes meet hers, 

"Have we forgotten the rules already, dear" her laughter was not one of humour but more pitting your pathetic attempts of backtracking. 

"Well, this can't do now, can it? I must teach my little one to behave" she quickly undressed you until you were sitting on her lap in only your undergarments, feeling exposed from the socking panties. 

"Such a mess you have made, I won't let it go to waste" her tone dropped slightly, her eyes looking more misterioso than normal; you liked this uncertainty. 

She went to the new wardrobe, opening the doors to see the slide out stap table and all the added accessories. 

You had to give your concratulatuise to Miranda as she clearly understood your mistresses likes and persicic tases.

"You ready, dear one" your beloved smirked at you, just looking you up and down. 

She lifted you to the table, strapping you at the wrists and ankles before hearing her sweet voice in your ear. 

"If at any point it gets too much, just say pink, alright" she kissed your temple before going back to hardcore domminaxrix. 

Even though you knew all that, it was still lovely that she checked in on you, making you feel safer. 

Your beloved's hands were cold to the touch, feeling her fingertips glide down your body, the goosebumps rising from your skin. 

Moaning lightly as she made her way down your body, hitting your most sensitive parts in ways you never imagined. 

"Good girl", your Mistress praised, looking into your eyes as she smirked the material of your underwear, trying to keep it cool as she moved the lace away to reveal the wet mess you were. 

As she moved her fingers side to side, your pussy squelched from how wet and excited you were, you blushed din enbassisment. 

"Look who is getting flustered", She pouted sarcastically before showing you a fang-filled grin, 

Her red lipstick over your little kiss and bite marks, wanting her all over but not knowing if you were allowed to speak, to make a noise. 

As our brain spun, so did your mistresses fingers on your clit, picking up speed until you could no longer ignore the inner pleasure your hard bud was causing. 

Feeling your back lift agents, the restrains truing to manage the pleasure waves, letting out a loud moan crossed with a growl. 

"Gosh, has my little kitten come to play" she chuckled, enjoying the way you just submitted to her slightest push of dominance. 

(Thank you for reading ;) I enjoyed writing this and will make sure to post part 2 as soon as possible! I do apologise if there are more spelling mistakes than normal I was just too tired to do intense spell check lol.)