(Chapter 6) A Crow To A Woman.

(I don't know if you want Mother Miranda to be good or bad, like please tell me what you prefer! I hope you enjoy the chapter <3)

You were all settled with your supplies; your Mistress was getting comfy in her chair; it was today you began on her hat. More in the top background, both of you were enjoying your usual banter; the jokes and the laughter that followed only melted your heart, making you feel full in the world. 

"I must say, dear, you are so funny" she was almost choking on her own chuckles; you were trying not to laugh yourself, keeping the brush steady on the page. 

"And you, M'lady", you reply, taking your time in admiring her features, but as before the swarm of flies filled the room, Cassandra appeared in front of her mother; she looked tense, 

"Mother, you have a visitor" looking around the room as though the visitor had followed her, 

"Who is it, my darling" feeling her daughter discomfort, 

"Mother Miranda", your Mistress goes even more pail than before; you look up to her in confusion; you didn't like to see your Mistress in distress, 

"Thank you, dear, tell her I will be with her now", kissing her daughter's cheek before she disappeared in her swarm. 

"I'm so sorry, dear I will have to cut our time short; I will be back when I can, but in the meantime, please don't worry" she gave you a smile, a scared one, you clutched her hand before she left, hoping it would help her, she squeezed back before leaving the room. 

You were left alone in the room, feeling worried about your Mistress and why this woman brought terror to her family. 

Leaving the brush on the easel, walking out the room onto the landing, hearing a muffled conversation from within the drawing room, slowly walking down the stairs following the voices. 

"Yes, Mother Miranda, I understand the importance of the ceremony"  the distinct voice of your Mistress flowed; your curiosity pulled you closer to the door, 

"Alcina, you have been distracted from your duties, and I want to know why from your word of mouth" you guessed those were the words of this Mother Miranda, 

"I apologise, Mother Miranda. I will prevent anything distracting me from now on" she sounded so scared, feeling bubbling rage flow through you; how dare anyone talk to your Mistress like that? You didn't care who it was. 

"ANSWER THE QUESTION, ALCINA" Miranda screamed; you were shaking in a fury; just before you burst into the room to kick the woman ass, a hand grabbed your shoulder, pulling you back. 

"It's not worth it" you turn around seeing a girl with wild blond hair; you had finally met all three of your Mistresses daughters, 

"But-" she cut you off, 

"Mother Miranda will kill you if anyone even tries to disobey her; I know it's hard to hear it but just listen to me" she sounded kind, and she clearly understood what was going on. 

You stood there; she had the same golden eyes as her mother, the same blood-covered mouth as her sisters, 

"you're the new maid, aren't you," she says, surprised she knew who you were. You nod, 

"Yeah, you can't die; you mean too much to Mother" to describe the mixture of emotions would be impossible, the anger towards the woman but the love for your Mistress somehow combined in one body. 

 -- 

You waited for an hour, passing around the halls waiting for your Mistress return, hearing the odd word but no more than that; it was driving you insane but keeping Bela's words in your head, hoping that was the better option than yours. 

Finally, they walked out, trying to look like you had been cleaning, finally getting a look at the woman; something about her looked familiar; you didn't want to be noticed, so you kept your head down. 

"Well, mother, it was nice to see you" her voice was not the confident one you remembered, 

She finally closed the door, the woman was gone and although a curse had been lifted, running down to her taking her hands in yours looking deep into her tired eyes, 

"Dame that woman", she cured in a whisper, clearly just for your ears; you lead her up the stairs, not wanting her to be fussed with anything else, sitting her down at her vanity, pouring her a glass of her favourite wine. 

"Are you ok, Mistress? you ask" truly worried about her, she looked into your eyes, taking your hand once more, 

"I will be dear, thank you, will you stay with me" your cheeks heated up, nodding vigorously for her to chuckle in response. 

"I can always count on you", she sighs, swirling the red liquid in her glass, 

"I would like a bath," she said, getting up from her seat, not letting go of your hand, 

"Would you like me to run you a bath, ma'am" everything was heating up around you, feeling your insides pulsing, the neverending beg for her almost exploding. 

"That sounds great, dear" she could sense your arousal and liked it. She knew she had complete control; you walked into her bathroom, turning on the tap, watching the water run into the bathtub; it was calming, feeling the warm water on your skin. 

"Could you help me, dear" she called; you walked out of the bathroom, standing on the vanity stool to reach her zipper. She was just amused at how small you were compared to her.

Helping her out of her dress all while panicking, you realised you were going to see her bare, the woman you adored. 

"Unclip my bra for me, won't you, dear" she chuckled at your murmurs, feeling your hands along the lase, unclipping her bra exposing her beauty back to you. 

She stood before you in only underwear, your face was bright red, she finally turned around her full bosom revealed to you, and they were better than you ever pictured, the biggest, curviest pair of tits you had ever seen. 

"Oh, you sweet angel", she cooed, knowing she was driving you whiled, 

"I- uh", you stutter, looking to the floor, trying not to stare at the obvious gorgeous sight in front of you. 

"ok dear come with me" she helped you down, watching her boobs bounce with every movement, 

walking into her bathroom with her almost ready to pass out from overstimulation, turning around as she removed her underwear, 

"So adorable, dear, is this all too much" she chuckled teasing you, looking her dead in the eyes, but you had kneeled too close to the edge. 

Falling headfirst into the bath, your face planting into her chest, the up raw of laughter from your Mistress sent you laughing, finally resurfacing, catching your breath looking around yourself to no surprise you were soaked. 

"Oh dear, you have made me feel so much better; even tho you felt wet, it was all worth it for her laughter. 

(I can just imagine this happening to me lol! Thank you for reading and new chapters will be released tomorrow :) )