(Chapter 33) Don't Deny The Truth.

(Hope you enjoy this chapter! <3 MASSIVE GRAPHIC WARNING!!!! blood, death and INTENCE KILLING, blood erotica est... have fun ;) )

The craving for something alive just became too much for you to deal with; it awoke you from sleep, you felt distressed all over from this new appetite. 

Feeling a shiver run down your spine, launching you up from the sheets, awaking your mistress in an instant. 

"Oh sweetheart, are you alright," her body moved closer to you; your breath was irregular, and your heartbeat was going at one hundred miles per hour. 

"I feel you darling and i understand, come with me" you felt like a fool waking your wife up in such a way, but you had no choice how your body worked in the night. 

She took your hand, kissing your forehead, feeling your body relax slightly at her touch; you look up into her eyes, the glowing abyss they were in the torchlight illuminating her true beauty. 

"What's wrong with me" you whimper, confused and fear were the only thing present in your mind at that time, 

"Nothing my darling you just hungry" she patted your head, looking at her with utter bewilderment. 

"Hungry?" you tilted your head, your mistress chuckled, lifting you into her arms,

"Yes, sweetling, it will all make sense in a moment" she let you to the cellar door, remembering what was beyond those doors, but instead of fear, satisfaction flooded you, like the internal beast inside you knew what was coming. 

Your mistress took one of the gas laps from the wall, using it to lead you both down safely to the bloody torture chamber below. 

The smell of rotting and decaying flesh became pungent through your nostrils, seeing the meat hooks with body parts just dangling from the ceiling and the neet barrels just bursting with... human activity or lack of. 

Your beloved placed you on the floor, grabbing a bottle of wine, breaking the seal and taking a sip from the bottle; you giggle at her unladylike behaviour. 

"Let your body lead you to what it needs", she cooed, turning back to her wine. 

Turning back to the seemingly endless cellar, walking through all the death with a sense of comfort, like you were walking through a particular market selling only dead produces. 

Your body felt a surge to walk left to the dungeons, seeing a man on his last few breaths, knowing what you had to do, grabbing a sickle from the wall, a devilish grin on your face as you open the cell door. 

"Please, Miss have mercy on a poor soul", the man pleaded; you only chuckled at his pathetic attempts of begging for his life, but eventually, you got bored and brought the sickle up and slit deep into the man's throat. 

His blood poured out of him like a waterfall; it was oddly satisfying to see him fall to his knees, clutching at his throat as his oesophagus flopped out, squirting more blood onto the floor. 

You wasted no more time, grappling his man flesh and sinking your teeth into his throat, sucking his warm blood, only to spit it out; the taste was disgusting and STAIL. 

"Oh, my baby, beautiful work", your mistress praised from behind you, nearly stepping in the blood pool you had created. 

"I thought it would taste good now, but he tased disgusting" your face was covered in blood, but a smile still lingered on your lips. 

"Ha doveling men tased abominably, come I will introduce something that will taste much better than decaying man" she ran her long fingers through your hair, feeling like an excited dog awaiting prase from your beloved, just the way you both liked it. 

She led you into another section of the cellar, where three young maids sat, their faces drenched in salty tears; you looked to your mistress, who gave you a nod. 

"Whichever one takes your fancy sweetness", she cooed; you held the sickle tight in your grip, the old man's blood stained over your nightdress. 

You scanned over the girls, looking at their skin and what health they seemed, hoping to find something to clench your forever growing hunger finally. 

You ended up settling on a young brunette; her eyes were deep green and pale skin; her fear was almost a meal in its self, but getting full on emotions was not going to cut it. 

Feeling a chuckle rising in your throat as you grabbed the girl by the throat, shoving her agents the wall, ignoring her desperate pleased for her life. 

"Kill the bitch, put on a good show", your mistress growled; her sinister eyes, was a massive turn on, feeling the craving from your inner core just pulling throughout your body. 

Lifting the sickle once more, plunging deep into the girl's stomach, hoe her screams made you tingle, the power you felt was indescribable, but knowing you had made your mistress proud was more than enough to get your engine started. 

From the horizontal incision, you made you proceeded to finish the job, turning vertical up to her throat, which and her body jus oped and slumped into a pool of her own blood, your breathing was heavy with pride, grabbing the bloody mess, sucking on the now dead corpse. 

"Better no?" your mistress rubbed your back, watching as you devoured the human with no issue, allowing the girls intestine and other organs to just fall out of her. 

Your mistress kneeled down, fastening her grip around your chin, pulling it up towards her, kissing you pasinotly; her tongue entered your mouth, collecting any leftover blood on your tongue. 

"Thank- you mistress", you murmur through breaths, griping yourself to your mistress looking into her eyes, true lust radiation of the both of you. 

"Oh, micul meu animal de sânge, al meu", your mistress roared, grabbing your throat and pulling you into her lap; your lips met once more with passion and true love. 

"Am nevoie de tine", you pant through the lips of your beloved, feeling your body just melting at her rough yet gentle touch. 

"Has your hunger subsided, little one" she purred into your ear; you nodded, before being lifted into your mistress hold bridle style, finally out of the cellar, leaving your is handy work where it belonged. 

-- 

Both you and your beloved were covered in blood, 

"How about a bath" your beloved chuckled, licking your earlobe, letting out soft moans back to her, before answering. 

"Sounds wonderful" nothing is more perfect than bathing with the one you desired most, the only one you desired. 

"You were so skilled little one", your beloved cooed, kissing your nose, licking your face of any leftover blood in a seductive and calming way.  

"I wouldn't have been able to do it without your guidance", feeling the water around your body, the blood just washing off your skin. 

"Well, of course, doveling, your only learning, and I am happy to teach you"  your beloved wrapped her arms around you, pulling you in closer, just keeping you safe within her boob cacoon. 

"I love you, Alcina" you whisper agents her skin, 

"I love you too, dear Y/N", she whispered back, kissing the back of your neck, feeling the hairs on your neck stand up in excitement. 

(OMGG, I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH BCC LIKE I HAVE A MASSIVE BLOOD KINK... thank you for reading <3 😳) 

Painted Like Blood. (Lady Dimitrescu x fem reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें