Green-Eyed Monsters vs. Twilight pt. 8

Start from the beginning

Edward gasped upon seeing selfie photos of Jun and Biyu together. There were photos of them at Disney World, a coffee shop, a bubble tea shop, a bingsu shop, a PC room, an internet cafe, a bookstore full of comics, an arcade, a dim sum restaurant, and a hot pot restaurant.

Edward's hand began shaking furiously and enviously.

Just seeing photos of Jun and Biyu together enrages him.

Edward drops Jun's phone and began to seethe, quietly groaning in envy.

Jun grunted and then his head until he is facing the ceiling. He slowly opens his eyes and looks around the ceiling, wondering what had just happened.

When he turned to his right and spotted Edward, he squinted out of confusion, trying to adjust to the darkness and see what is there.

Once his vision adjusted to the darkness, he widened his eyes in horror and gasps. He looked at Biyu to make sure she is safe and then turned to Edward, glaring resentfully and indignantly at him.

Jun slowly gets up into a sitting position. Edward still did not notice him. He was too busy seething out of envy.

"Hey, you!" Jun shouted. Edward abruptly turned to look at Jun. He was startled after hearing Jun's voice. He did not know that Jun is already awake.

"You got some nerve breaking into this house!" Jun snapped. Edward did not understand what Jun said due to the language barrier and just stared at Jun.

Jun forgetting that Edward doesn't speak Korean thought up a sentence in English. He quietly and quickly stands up to face Edward.

"You got some nerve breaking into this house, you devil," Jun snapped in English.

"She doesn't want you, you old fart and I recommend you get your creepy ass out of here or else you will find yourself wearing silver bracelets," Jun threatened in English.

Edward gasps upon hearing Jun speak English. He thought that he doesn't know English.

"Get out," Jun said in English.

Edward frowns and turns to Jun.

"What does she even see in you? Why is she dating a child like you?" Edward asked.

Jun widened his eyes in shock.

I see where this is going. This guy is actually an adult! Jun thought.

Jun refuses to answer Edward's question, knowing it is pointless. What's important is that Edward should leave the Huang family residence.

"That's none of your business. Why aren't you leaving?" Jun asked in English, glaring at Edward.

"I know what's best for her," Edward said.

(In English) "Get your ass out of here," Jun said.

(In English) "Go!" Jun said, pointing at the balcony door.

Edward did not budge.

(In English) "I said go!" Jun yelled.

Quick as a wink, Edward angrily shoves Jun, causing him to fly across the room and violently land on the door, creating a loud thud. Jun grunted when Edward shoved him and yelped in pain upon landing on the wall where the bedroom door is. He landed on the floor, groaning and writhing in pain.

Edward bared his normal-looking, fangless teeth at Jun.

The loud thud awakened Biyu suddenly. She looks around the room, wondering what made the thud. Her eyes then went to Jun. When her eyes adjusted to the darkness, allowing her to see Jun curled up at the door, Biyu gasps in horror and disbelief.

She frantically gets up, pushes the blanket out of the way, and runs towards Jun. Edward widened his eyes in shock and disbelief upon realizing Biyu is awake. He wanted to leave but decided not to because he was too frozen with shock. He couldn't believe what he is seeing.

"Jun! Jun! What happened? Who did this to you?" Biyu asked with concern and horror, placing her hands on Jun.

Jun winces, exhales sharply, and groans, clutching his abdomen. He opens one of his eyes and, while simultaneously trembling in pain, points at Edward. Biyu follows Jun's finger and turns around to see who he is pointing to.

To Biyu's horror, Edward is in the room. Biyu gasps in horror and disbelief.

No, this can't be happening! I thought that he ran away to hide from the police. But he broke in again! Biyu thought, trembling in fear at the sight of Edward.

Blood starts flowing from Jun's nose. Edward widened his eyes in shock upon seeing Jun's blood. But since Edward has self-control, he resisted. Jun places a hand over his nose, trying to stop the nosebleed. He gives Edward a toxic glare, seeing that he is staring at him. 

Footsteps outside the room approached. Jian and Weimin entered the bedroom and turned on the light after hearing the thud.

"What's going on in here?" Jian asked, looking around. He and Weimin gasp in horror upon seeing Edward in the room and Jun wincing in pain and bleeding from his nose. Due to the light, they can see what Edward looks like clearly.

Jian and Weimin finally see what Edward looks like and he looks how Biyu described him.

"You!" Weimin shouted at Edward, angered that Edward has hurt Jun. Edward looks around nervously and then disappears out of the balcony door.

Jian and Weimin gasp and blinked rapidly, trying to process what they had just seen.

"Did he just run like the Flash?" Weimin asked.

Biyu was horrified upon seeing Edward quickly run away, remembering that he ran out of her room at the same speed.

"Jun's hurt! We need to take him to the hospital!" Biyu shouted urgently, putting her hand on Jun's shoulder. Jian and Weimin help Jun stand up and walk him to out of the room.

Edward arrived at the woods where Bella and his family are staying. He stopped to process what just happened. Even though he is initially disgusted when people find him attractive and want to go near him because he knows he is dangerous and does not want anyone to go near him, he changed his mind after meeting Bella.

Bella is attracted to Edward because she finds him dangerous and finds him beautiful and Edward became attracted to her because he can't read her mind, therefore, can't control her. He managed to control Bella many times, however.

Because Bella finds Edward attractive, Edward assumes Biyu will find him attractive as well. He just cannot understand how Biyu doesn't find him attractive.

He wanted Biyu because he can't read her mind, therefore, can't control her. And most of her, Biyu's blood smells like Bella's in Edward's point of view.

Edward finally arrives back at the camp. Carlisle happens to be awake after seeing Edward is not around.

"Where were you?" Carlisle asked.

"I was just going for a night stroll," Edward lied.

Carlisle wondered if Edward did something which is why there are wanted posters of him.

Meanwhile, Jacob hides in an alley near the Jang family residence.  He goes back into the alley and began picturing Hyun-ae in his head.

He can imagine Hyun-ae running through the forest happily and embracing Jacob. He even imagined Hyun-ae stripping naked before him and trying to embrace him (who is shirtless in the daydream).

Jacob removes the stolen jacket and his shirt, puts them on the ground, undoes his shorts, lets them fall to his ankles, and began moaning, jerking off as he went. Lifting up his head and closed his eyes as he went.

Jacob moaned and groaned and pictured a nude Hyun-ae standing before him.

(Author's Note: Ugh, Jesus Christ. Jacob, you are a disgusting lecher.)

Part 8 End