The wish for a goodnight came and went as Diane's motherly presence left the room with her. It was as if her mother's love fought off her demons long enough for 5 seconds of peaceful sleep before the wrath of night terrors swarmed around.

_______

" Girl what are you doing?" Jason laughed as he tried to get comfortable in bed with Diane. Every time he moved, she moved closer to him.

" I've missed you" Diane said cooly as she snuggled up against his neck and began to place kisses there. She tried to pull Jason closer but he was not having it.

" Aht aht I know what you trying to do. You just got out the hospital babe."Jason said he turned on his side to face her. Him turning only gave her more leverage to pull him closer.

" So maybe some good lovin will make me feel better." She said seductively. " Besides, the doctor said to exercise and this is the perfect time to exercise."

Jason chuckled again as he engulfed Diane into his large arms and pulled the cover over them. At first Diane was excited thinking she was going to get what she wanted but she felt Jason settle into the bed as he cuddled her.

" Baby can I get some type of play? Let's do it lazy style or something?" Diane whined.

Jason shook his head no as he relaxed into the comfort of the pillows.

" oh Come on. Not even the tip. It's been like three weeks because you decided to be a whole secret agent or some shit. I was just getting used to getting it on the regular. Then you just had to look all fine in the hospital. Now you are in this bed holding me with yo chest all out and you have the nerve to wear these loose goose boxers and you expect me not to feen for it. I deserve something." She ranted all dramatically.

Jason wasn't fazed by it while he admired her beauty as she ranted. Oh how he missed his beautiful dancer. He thanked God that she found it in her heart to forgive him. Even though things aren't perfect , everything was well in his life with her in it.

" I love you." Jason said to her. Now he was the one pulling her close. Diane's legs immediately intertwined with his as they laid chest to chest " I really really love you." He spoke again as he looked into her eyes.

" I love you too. More than you know ." Diane spoke softly, the playful snappy Diane went away as Diane admired Jason. These past few weeks had been so draining without him. Although her body missed him, she didn't just miss the sex, she missed feeling of his love for her. His love made her feel secure, protected, and strong when she felt weak. His love made it easy for her to go about her day. His love made her want to do better for herself and to love herself first.

Jason kissed her so tenderly on her lips. His hands roamed down to her bottom giving it a light squeeze causing Diane's lips to open as she gasped into the kiss. The kiss deepened as they were in sync. Jason gently placed Diane on her back as he got on top of her. A light moan came from her lips as she felt Jason grinded against her center.

" We're going to take this slow, okay? you tell me if you feel weird or something." Jason said as he stopped his movements to look at her. Diane nodded her response already on cloud 9 from there kissing alone. Satisfied with her answer, Jason reached over to the side table for a condom. Diane knew he wouldn't find any, granted it had been a few weeks plus before everything went down they planned to use birth control.

" I trust you." Diane said, stopping his movements bringing his attention back to her. They can think later right now all she wanted was her husband to be.

Slow... they went as they're love collided like they never had before. It's true sex is way better when you're in love. To be in love means to be one and right then their hearts fit like a puzzle.